Favourite Movie Line

Absolutely love some of the OTT monologues from American Psycho. "I'm almost on the verge of tears when it appears we don't have a good table - but we do. The relief washes over me in an awesome wave."

Bale's best performance and one that I doubt he'll ever top.

Absolutely love some of the OTT monologues from American Psycho. "I'm almost on the verge of tears when it appears we don't have a good table - but we do. The relief washes over me in an awesome wave."

:lol: It gets funnier every time I watch that film

:lol: It gets funnier every time I watch that film

My flatmate and I went through a thoroughly gay period where we'd end phone conversations with "Okay John? Right? Got it." :lol:

So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show.

Great shout, I love Del Preston :lol:

:lol: Wayne's World is just wall-to-wall gold.

"If you're gonna spew, spew into this"

"Stacy: Happy anniversary, Wayne.

Wayne Campbell: Stacy, we broke up two months ago.

Stacy: Well, that doesn't mean we can't still go out, does it?

Wayne Campbell: Well, it does actually, that's what breaking up is."

"Wayne Campbell: Am I supposed to be a man? Am I supposed to say, "It's OK, I don't mind, I don't mind"? Well, I mind! I mind big time! And you know what the worst part is? I NEVER LEARNED TO READ.

Cassandra: Is that true?

Wayne Campbell: Yes, everything except the reading part."

"I was not aware of that"

"Hi. I'm in... Delaware."

"Tiny: Wayne. How you doin'?

Wayne Campbell: Hey, Tiny, who's playing today?

Tiny: Jolly Green Giants and the Shitty Beetles.

Wayne Campbell: Shitty Beetles? Are they any good?

Tiny: They suck.

Wayne Campbell: Then it's not just a clever name."

"Hey Mr. Donut Man, who's trying to kill ya? I don't know but they better not!"

"I'll have the "cream of sum yung guy""

"Yep, this is definitely the kind of apartment I'll have if I ever move out of my parents' basement."

Guest firetotheworks

Use the relief washes over me in an awesome wave line all the time like, it's class. Oh Africa, brave Africa being a laugh riot as well.

• 4 weeks later...