Newcastle Utd 4 - 1 Northampton Town - 25/08/15 - Link to highlights in OP

Dave

How's Aarons got on?

Looks like he didn't really separate himself, which is unfortunate.

But hey we can bring him along slowly with Thauvin now in the picture. Perez has also shown what he can do as a wide player now also. Sissoko will look even better out there with Mitro up front I think, as the whole thing will just come together better.

Mick Lowes keeps mentioning how it's going to be "VERY VERY TOUGH" to decide if Janmaat comes back in

Pretty fucking easy, course he does.

Without a good game tonight I'm not so sure tbh.

When was the last time we scored 4 in a competitive game? And how many times have we conceded 4+ since then? Can think of 4 occasions last season at least, no idea when we last managed to do it mind.

Sounds like a very encouraging win. Importantly, it also sounds very unlike what we've been used to seeing in the cups with Pardew in charge :thup:

:thup:

Actually finding myself looking forward to games at present. It's a weird feeling, and I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be accompanied by an erection.

Sounds like a very encouraging win. Importantly, it also sounds very unlike what we've been used to seeing in the cups with Pardew in charge :thup:

:thup:

Actually finding myself looking forward to games at present. It's a weird feeling, and I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be accompanied by an erection.

Exactly, it's been such a long time but I'm really looking forward to the Arsenal game.

When was the last time we scored 4 in a competitive game? And how many times have we conceded 4+ since then? Can think of 4 occasions last season at least, no idea when we last managed to do it mind.

First time we've scored 4 since March 1, 2014 at Hull. First time we've scored that many at SJP since Boxing Day 2013 v. Stoke (5).