Ex-NUFC Player Thread

Optimistic Nut

Is it worth maybe having an 'Ex-NUFC player" thread? One maybe seperate from the Other Matches thread where we can include stuff just about former NUFC players, or seperate from the Other Clubs' Transfers threads about where they've went elsewhere, or coaching jobs they've got etc?

Andy Cole is still a c***.

Why is he so anti Newcastle?

Had a brilliant spell here (well before my time) and got the move he wanted with no fuss, I don't see why he seems to slag us off at every opportunity.

The Cole documentary cleared some of that up, his wife was saying it was a nightmare getting mobbed when going shopping etc. Not that I agree with the ungrateful cunt but that'll be why he's such a dick about Newcastle. Quite a quiet, private, reserved bloke after all.

Probably, aye. I hate to say it like but think Pards could be building something good at Palace. He'll get them into 8th/9th this year then Hodgson will be sacked after we lose in the Quarters of the Euros and Pardew will become England manager...

Ketsbaia new manager of APOEL Nicosia.

Should mean CL football for him (I assume, because it doesn't seem like there's ever another Cypriot team in the CL). Good move for him.

Anorthosis Famagusta have been in the odd time haven't they?

Should mean CL football for him (I assume, because it doesn't seem like there's ever another Cypriot team in the CL). Good move for him.

:lol: you're asking the wrong guy

They have. Ketsbaia was their manager when they became the first Cypriot team to ever qualify for the group stages. APOEL Nicosia have been in there 3 times now iirc, as have AEL Limassol.

Probably, aye. I hate to say it like but think Pards could be building something good at Palace. He'll get them into 8th/9th this year then Hodgson will be sacked after we lose in the Quarters of the Euros and Pardew will become England manager...

You've seen the future.