This migrant crisis in Europe (From open arms to Gunboat patrols).

Germany has already taken 300,000 over the last couple of years and has set a target of 800,000...This is causing loads of grief in the Eastern parts where neo-nazis have been on the rise. But Germany is a huge rich place so over time it will probably be ok....England on the other hand will have a much lower tolerance level as it is mired in austerity and high competition for work.

There's nearly 2 million in Turkey and they have started to cross the water over a few hundred at a time to Europe mainly Greece and Italy.

http://www.unhcr.org/pages/49e48e0fa7f.html

Germany has already taken 300,000 over the last couple of years and has set a target of 800,000...This is causing loads of grief in the Eastern parts where neo-nazis have been on the rise. But Germany is a huge rich place so over time it will probably be ok....The UK on the other hand will have a much lower tolerance level as it is mired in austerity and high competition for work.

There's nearly 2 million in Turkey and they have started to cross the water over a few hundred at a time to Europe mainly Greece and Italy.

http://www.unhcr.org/pages/49e48e0fa7f.html

There you go.

I've forgotten which lunatic said it but he suggested placing a machine gun near the channel tunnel and shooting the migrants.

Farage

No It wasn't him although deep down i believe in my opinion he will be loving this as he can continue to push his agenda for the no campaign for the eu referendum.

It was the english democrat activist steve uncles who said the comments.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/596076/Calais-migrant-crisis-shoot-English-Democrats-Kent-Channel-Tunnel 

Don't say its name.

:lol:

Still going through comments for some fucked up reason.  It's stunning how many are so hostile.  Worse when you see the reasoned ones with next to no likes and the others in the hundreds.

i wish our police were a little bit more USA-ish so this fucking liberal scum would get its face kicked in for beeing the "i want to see his badge number" retard

bro they tell you a couple of times that you have to leave this area so don't act like a lil faggot for getting put away with force

:lol:

I know it's just comments but there's so many people that are just. :anguish:

It's a sad thing, really.  The more we tighten the gates, the higher human trafficking becomes.  Just shutting it out is creating more of a problem.

Is there any form of criticism you won't try to apply to the UK? We give hundreds of migrants an opportunity every day to both the benefit and detriment of our own citizens. What the hell are you actually advocating?

These are just a few of the comments in that video, I mean it's unbelievable how people can think like this.

"i heard auschwitz was open. maybe send them there?"

"Britain belongs to the British people, the English the Scottish the Welsh and the Irish, NOT THE MUSLIMS OR THE AFRICANS OR OTHER ALIENS. Why do we have to suffer with mass immigration where countries such as China, Japan and India get to have their own identity while ours is destroyed by the left because it is evil? Enough is Enough. We need proper change here in Britain and hopefully our European friends will be able to reclaim back control of their countries from the evil Left in the European Union. God Save Britain, Rule Britannia and God Save Europe."

"Blame the US for the Refugees"

"Go back to your country you animals.....Europe for Europeans only!!"