This migrant crisis in Europe (From open arms to Gunboat patrols).

http://www.therebel.media/breaking_daily_mail_censors_story_about_swedish_woman

In an interview with Fria Tider, a Swedish newspaper, a source from the Daily Mail claimed their lawyers had the article censored in Sweden for legal reasons. Apparently, the article listed the suspected stabber’s age, which is considered prohibited information until criminal proceedings have ended.

Fria Tider’s source claims that the Daily Mail was acting on legal advice...

So, not that surprising.  They've had plenty of bad press about immigration, and even from Swedish sources.  It was only a few months ago Northumbrian (on here) was posting Swedish links criticising it.

You're called out as a racist and so on in Sweden for even discussing immigration. If you look at a woman you're a rapist etc...The country has gone to the dogs.  :razz:

Aye. It's amazing how 7 years ago when I had just graduated from high school, I used to think Sweden is the ultimate utopian society to live in. Right now, I reckon there is not a single European country I would want to live in less, than Sweden. Really hostile stuff walking late in Malmo in 2014. I had never felt so unsafe and nervous, not even very late at night in Russia/Poland/Slovakia.

I can't say I have much sympathy with the Swedes though. They've allowed their country to be ran by third-wave feminists and their man-hating agenda, wasting country's precious money on gender studies, demonizing ethnic boys' masculinity from early grades with feminist propaganda, hiding behind mask of "Progressivism", now moving to totalitarianism state of censoring facts of crime committers hiding facts to keep the boat afloat, and anyone who doesn't agree with their open borders policies/notion is immediately labeled a racist/misogynist (the irony is great here) and publicly shamed. Creating an artificial society, USSR style that is bound to collapse finally.

They dig their own grave, and they'll be the first European country to experience some sort of a civil war (As I predicted in September).

In an interview with Fria Tider, a Swedish newspaper, a source from the Daily Mail claimed their lawyers had the article censored in Sweden for legal reasons. Apparently, the article listed the suspected stabber’s age, which is considered prohibited information until criminal proceedings have ended.

So, not that surprising.  They've had plenty of bad press about immigration, and even from Swedish sources.  It was only a few months ago Northumbrian (on here) was posting Swedish links criticising it.

You're called out as a racist and so on in Sweden for even discussing immigration. If you look at a woman you're a rapist etc...The country has gone to the dogs.  :razz:

Aye. It's amazing how 7 years ago when I had just graduated from high school, I used to think Sweden is the ultimate utopian society to live in. Right now, I reckon there is not a single European country I would want to live in less, than Sweden. Really hostile stuff walking late in Malmo in 2014. I had never felt so unsafe and nervous, not even late at night in Russia/Poland/Slovakia.

I can't say I have much sympathy with the Swedes though. They've allowed their country to be ran by third-wave feminists and their man-hating agenda, wasting country's precious money on gender studies, demonizing ethnic boys' masculinity from early grades with feminist propaganda, hiding behind mask of "Progressivism", now moving to totalitarianism state of censoring facts of crime committers hiding facts to keep the boat afloat, and anyone who doesn't agree with their open borders policies/notion is immediately labeled a racist/misogynist (the irony is great here) and publicly shamed.

They dig their own grave, and they'll be the first European country to experience a civil war (As I predicted in September).

:lol:  Seriously?

ukraine_map.png

I'm pretty sure we've had a civil war in England too.

Aye. It's amazing how 7 years ago when I had just graduated from high school, I used to think Sweden is the ultimate utopian society to live in. Right now, I reckon there is not a single European country I would want to live in less, than Sweden. Really hostile stuff walking late in Malmo in 2014. I had never felt so unsafe and nervous, not even late at night in Russia/Poland/Slovakia.

I can't say I have much sympathy with the Swedes though. They've allowed their country to be ran by third-wave feminists and their man-hating agenda, wasting country's precious money on gender studies, demonizing ethnic boys' masculinity from early grades with feminist propaganda, hiding behind mask of "Progressivism", now moving to totalitarianism state of censoring facts of crime committers hiding facts to keep the boat afloat, and anyone who doesn't agree with their open borders policies/notion is immediately labeled a racist/misogynist (the irony is great here) and publicly shamed.

They dig their own grave, and they'll be the first European country to experience a civil war (As I predicted in September).

ukraine_map.png

Spanish civil war in the 1930's.

ukraine_map.png

You well know I didn't mean in "History"

The modern era, TODAY,  due to cultural clashes.

Thinking about that, it may not come to war in Sweden. Because the oppositions aren't evenly spread and one group has massive numerical and arms advantage to the others. It's just amazing to see Feminists + Islamists unite (Richard Dawkins really did have a point  :lol: ) to beat the Nazi/Racist/whatever they are called these days.

Swedenistan by 2030  :frantic:

Aye. It's amazing how 7 years ago when I had just graduated from high school, I used to think Sweden is the ultimate utopian society to live in. Right now, I reckon there is not a single European country I would want to live in less, than Sweden. Really hostile stuff walking late in Malmo in 2014. I had never felt so unsafe and nervous, not even very late at night in Russia/Poland/Slovakia.

I can't say I have much sympathy with the Swedes though. They've allowed their country to be ran by third-wave feminists and their man-hating agenda, wasting country's precious money on gender studies, demonizing ethnic boys' masculinity from early grades with feminist propaganda, hiding behind mask of "Progressivism", now moving to totalitarianism state of censoring facts of crime committers hiding facts to keep the boat afloat, and anyone who doesn't agree with their open borders policies/notion is immediately labeled a racist/misogynist (the irony is great here) and publicly shamed. Creating an artificial society, USSR style that is bound to collapse finally.

They dig their own grave, and they'll be the first European country to experience some sort of a civil war (As I predicted in September).

Canada was wasted on you.

Spanish civil war in the 1930's.

There are too many to list.  Even your beloved mother Russia has had one in recent years.

ukraine_map.png

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1233925271_8be9acc.gif

ukraine_map.png

You well know I didn't mean in "History"

The modern era, TODAY,  due to cultural clashes.

:lol:

Really?  There's literally a civil war in Ukraine right now!

You're a fucking nut job.

Okay. Not gonna incite argument anymore about this topic for a while. I'll observe closely from Poland

everything is fine

People are living next to each other happily

We're in for decades of prosperity, wealth, peace, and amazingness

** I love you guys though. Even though 98% of you hate what I post, at least you haven't banned me for posting "Political Correctness in Sweden has gone too far" as another forum that starts with R and ends with K did.

The Globalists will not stop till the European model is broken. I've been saying it for over a decade now. It's in all their writings. They want a standardized Europe with no identity and debt. Bankers aren't interested in countries with surplus or protected pension schemes or strong employment law. It all has to go.

Okay. Not gonna incite argument anymore about this topic for a while. I'll observe closely from Poland

everything is fine

People are living next to each other happily

We're in for decades of prosperity, wealth, peace, and amazingness

** I love you guys though. Even though 98% of you hate what I post, at least you haven't banned me for posting "Political Correctness in Sweden has gone too far" as another forum that starts with R and ends with K did.

No one is saying people are living side by side happily. This is the problem with people who can't see any sort of nuance.

The Globalists will not stop till the European model is broken. I've been saying it for over a decade now. It's in all their writings. They want a standardized Europe with no identity and debt. Bankers aren't interested in countries with surplus or protected pension schemes or strong employment law. It all has to go.

bingo. George Soros is the biggest enemy and threat to Europe for example. He's funding so much of the globalist November hiding behind "foundations" and "charities" and "open societies". Absolute criminal of a person that needs to die soon.

bingo. George Soros is the biggest enemy and threat to Europe for example. He's funding so much of the globalist November hiding behind "foundations" and "charities" and "open societies". Absolute criminal of a person that needs to die soon.

I've heard putting polonium in tea is effective.

The 'million points of light'. /Bush. That's what he was referring to. The Ngo's, foundations, charities, think tanks, etc...All un-elected all swerving democracy. All funded by the globalists. Priming the news, the social debate and agenda setting for Govt (who are rolling from one crisis to the next).