This migrant crisis in Europe (From open arms to Gunboat patrols).

The Globalists will not stop till the European model is broken. I've been saying it for over a decade now. It's in all their writings. They want a standardized Europe with no identity and debt. Bankers aren't interested in countries with surplus or protected pension schemes or strong employment law. It all has to go.

bingo. George Soros is the biggest enemy and threat to Europe for example. He's funding so much of the globalist November hiding behind "foundations" and "charities" and "open societies". Absolute criminal of a person that needs to die soon.

Yeah fuck open societies. Hatred and isolation are where it's at.

The 'million points of light'. /Bush. That's what he was referring to. The Ngo's, foundations, charities, think tanks, etc...All un-elected all swerving democracy. All funded by the globalists. Priming the news, the social debate and agenda setting for Govt (who are rolling from one crisis to the next).

Yep Parky, you're right charities are evil. Fuck helping people. Every man for himself.

The 'million points of light'. /Bush. That's what he was referring to. The Ngo's, foundations, charities, think tanks, etc...All un-elected all swerving democracy. All funded by the globalists. Priming the news, the social debate and agenda setting for Govt (who are rolling from one crisis to the next).

What a load of dung.

The Globalists will not stop till the European model is broken. I've been saying it for over a decade now. It's in all their writings. They want a standardized Europe with no identity and debt. Bankers aren't interested in countries with surplus or protected pension schemes or strong employment law. It all has to go.

bingo. George Soros is the biggest enemy and threat to Europe for example. He's funding so much of the globalist November hiding behind "foundations" and "charities" and "open societies". Absolute criminal of a person that needs to die soon.

Yeah f*** open societies. Hatred and isolation are where it's at.

I don't think you understand or know about "Soros Open Societies- OSF"

Parky has done his homework. He gets it (and the grand plan that Rotschilds, Rockefellers, and Soros' of this world are gunning for).

Yep Parky, you're right charities are evil. Fuck helping people. Every man for himself.

Where are you from America? How's it going over there with the food stamps and the debt and the crime and mass unemployment......well you get the picture. The Globalists moved their factories to the east without telling any of you and the Govt helped them. :lol:

Parky has done his homework. He gets it (and the grand plan that Rotschilds, Rockefellers, and Soros' of this world are gunning for).

You're wrong.

You're wrong.

Your posting seems limited to you're wrong or no. Care to elaborate ever?? :lol: I'm open to discourse.

Where are you from America? How's it going over there with the food stamps and the debt and the crime and mass unemployment......well you get the picture. The Globalists moved their factories to the east without telling any of you and the Govt helped them.[emoji38]

You worked out I'm from the US, bravo. We're holding our own.

Where are you from America? How's it going over there with the food stamps and the debt and the crime and mass unemployment......well you get the picture. The Globalists moved their factories to the east without telling any of you and the Govt helped them.[emoji38]

Holding your own? You spend more GDP on the military than the whole planet combined!!1 Fuck me. That's fucking crime against humanity the sheer waste of wealth that might do good to you and others around the world. You're clueless. The sheer front of you in here bitching.

Where are you from America? How's it going over there with the food stamps

We didn't invent the poor or underclass so this is a meaningless jab

and the debt
debt is managable thanks

and the crime
crime is down overall

and mass unemployment
pretty good http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

http://i.imgur.com/S7SDd7f.png

......well you get the picture. 
Yes, the world is an imperfect place.

You're wrong.

Your posting seems limited to you're wrong or no. Care to elaborate ever??[emoji38]I'm open to discourse.

No, man, there's no point in wasting my time arguing with lunacy, and I don't enjoy arguing just for the sake of it. I'm usually able to resist biting to even say "no" or "you're wrong", but I'm off my game today.[emoji38]

Holding your own? You spend more GDP on the military than the whole planet combined!!1 Fuck me. That's fucking crime against humanity the sheer waste of wealth that might do good to you and others around the world. You're clueless. The sheer front of you in here bitching.

What the fuck are you taking about. I said nothing about military spending. You need to shut the fuck up and go back to digging your bunker where you can quiver in your boots, making up conspiracies, and doing nothing productive. You're a straight up coward.

Thomas seriously is that it?

I stopped reading at debt is manageable.

The debt is now 18 trillion when I joined this forum it was 3 trillion. :lol:

With a shrinking middle class and interest rates at an all time low there are big problems coming.

What the fuck are you taking about. I said nothing about military spending. You need to shut the fuck up and go back to digging your bunker where you can quiver in your boots, making up conspiracies, and doing nothing productive. You're a straight up coward.

You can do the bitching but I see you can't take it. :lol:

Cracked already. It's the first time I've pulled you up you fairy.  :razz:

Guest firetotheworks

Gee, I wonder if anything happened in between those two times. Some sort of financial crisis, or something.

Gee, I wonder if anything happened in between those two times. Some sort of financial crisis, or something.

Yeah caused by the mortgage backed securities crisis an American derivative product...Which in turn turned many European banks toxic as well. ;)

Tbf the UK had a hand in deregulation.

You can do the bitching but I see you can't take it.[emoji38]

Cracked already. It's the first time I've pulled you up you fairy.  :razz:

I'm just calling balls and strikes, and you're thowing nothing but wild pitches. I'm tired of you and your unhinged mates spouting your shit nonstop.

Have some respect. You're posting from America. I live in Germany and here in Europe the refugee crisis is real and causing a lot of friction and situations. It would be nice if you lot took a bit more care than just making cheap digs about real and ongoing concerns we have.

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah caused by the mortgage backed securities crisis an American derivative product...Which in turn turned many European banks toxic as well. ;)

Tbf the UK had a hand in deregulation.

I'm not sure what point you're making? Are you trying to clamp B-More because he's from the same country as the people who caused it? :lol: