This migrant crisis in Europe (From open arms to Gunboat patrols).

No I clamped down on him because he continues making a lot of smart alec comments in a thread he knows nothing about and isn't living it like I am in Hamburg and my friends are in other parts of Germany and the UK. I bear him no ill will. But will go to defcon 3 if pushed. Mouthy yanks not withstanding.  :aww:

Guest firetotheworks

No I clamped down on him because he continues making a lot of smart alec comments in a thread he knows nothing about and isn't living it like I am in Hamburg and my friend are in other parts of Germany and the UK. I bear him no ill will. But will go to defcon 3 if pushed. Mouthy yanks not withstanding.  :aww:

Fucking hell Parky, you're like the #1 person on here for talking about world affairs and are particularly alternative in your opinions on society as a whole. :lol: You can't really have a go at B-More for doing the same because he's not on the frontline. In every other world affairs topic but this one, you're not on the frontline either tbf.

No I clamped down on him because he continues making a lot of smart alec comments in a thread he knows nothing about and isn't living it like I am in Hamburg and my friend are in other parts of Germany and the UK. I bear him no ill will. But will go to defcon 3 if pushed. Mouthy yanks not withstanding.  :aww:

Fucking hell Parky, you're like the #1 person on here for talking about world affairs and are particularly alternative in your opinions on society as a whole. :lol: You can't really have a go at B-More for doing the same because he's not on the frontline. In every other world affairs topic but this one, you're not on the frontline either tbf.

That's where you're completely wrong. I've had refugees staying with me and my family before christmas for 3 weekends. I've been doing voluntary work at the Messe Halle and am working with a football club toward helping them. I probably know more about it than the UN high comission. :lol:

And I will lay mouthy clueless yanks the fuck down.  :D

When I go into the American threads I'm generally respectful and ask questions very rarely do I act up.

No I clamped down on him because he continues making a lot of smart alec comments in a thread he knows nothing about and isn't living it like I am in Hamburg and my friends are in other parts of Germany and the UK. I bear him no ill will. But will go to defcon 3 if pushed. Mouthy yanks not withstanding.  :aww:

That's fucking bullshit, man. I've said nothing about your experience there. I've taken issue with all the other ancillary bullshit you spout. If you want to write me off as not knowing shit about anything, I have no problem with that. Add it to all the other parts of reality you're to scare to handle without resorting to fantasy.

That's fucking bullshit, man. I've said nothing about your experience there. I've taken issue with all the other ancillary bullshit you spout. If you want to write me off as not knowing shit about anything, I have no problem with that. Add it to all the other parts of reality you're to scare to handle without resorting to fantasy.

Please mate dry your eyes.

Fucking hell Parky, you're like the #1 person on here for talking about world affairs and are particularly alternative in your opinions on society as a whole.[emoji38]You can't really have a go at B-More for doing the same because he's not on the frontline. In every other world affairs topic but this one, you're not on the frontline either tbf.

That's where you're completely wrong. I've had refugees staying with me and my family before christmas for 3 weekends. I've been doing voluntary work at the Messe Halle and am working with a football club toward helping them. I probably know more about it than the UN high comission.[emoji38]

When I go into the American threads I'm generally respectful and ask questions very rarely do I act up.

Class act, you.

Guest firetotheworks

That's where you're completely wrong. I've had refugees staying with me and my family before christmas for 3 weekends. I've been doing voluntary work at the Messe Halle and am working with a football club toward helping them. I probably know more about it than the UN high comission. :lol:

In every other world affair topic but this one. is what I said.

Suck me dry, you effete bag of shit.

Thomas seriously is that it?

I stopped reading at debt is manageable.

The debt is now 18 trillion when I joined this forum it was 3 trillion. :lol:

With a shrinking middle class and interest rates at an all time low there are big problems coming.

:lol:  Like the end of money?

How would you know anyway?  You don't live in America.

Suck me dry, you effete bag of shit.

Charming.

If I may quote the illustrious Sirius Black, 'Once again (Parky) you've put your keen and penetrating mind to the task and as usual come to the wrong conclusion.' You're not enlightened, mate. Sorry. You live in the same world as the rest of us, a world that isn't any more or less insidious than it appears to be.

And no, I'm not going to debate you. I know far too well that such an endeavor would be entirely futile, as it always is with those whose entire worldview is predicated on the assumption that they're already intellectually-superior to and have been endowed with more "pertinent" information than those they seek to convince. Thus, those who don't bite are either overmatched intellectually or simply not privy to the "truth."

Now, I am of the opinion that this refugee/migrant crisis has indeed been handled extremely poorly in Europe. A case of 'too much, too fast.' And I admit that you and wacko are in a better position to judge the effects on German society than I am, so I'm willing to listen to what you have to say on that matter (up until the point you start extrapolating into the usual nonsense or devaluing the opinions of others due to their nationality, a particularly childish and intellectually-dishonest thing to do.)

If I may quote the illustrious Sirius Black, 'Once again (Parky) you've put your keen and penetrating mind to the task and as usual come to the wrong conclusion.' You're not enlightened, mate. Sorry. You live in the same world as the rest of us, a world that isn't any more or less insidious than it appears to be.

And no, I'm not going to debate you. I know far too well that such an endeavor would be entirely futile, as it always is with those whose entire worldview is predicated on the assumption that they're already intellectually-superior to and have been endowed with more "pertinent" information than those they seek to convince. Thus, those who don't bite are either overmatched intellectually or simply not privy to the "truth."

Now, I am of the opinion that this refugee/migrant crisis has indeed been handled extremely poorly in Europe. A case of 'too much, too fast.' And I admit that you and wacko are in a better position to judge the effects on German society than I am, so I'm willing to listen to what you have to say on that matter (up until the point you start extrapolating into the usual nonsense.)

Taken onboard bro. That's what I call a proper post. :)

I've been wrong about hundreds of things mate.  ;)  Think Alan Smith was the biggest one.

My fellow Americans. (As in fellow humans on our home planet).

When people criticize America they are not criticizing Americans. There is an extremely corrupt cadre of people pulling the strings over there. You guys are all good.

The end of money as you know it is imminent. Fiat currencies could never, ever, be sustainable.

Just a little help in understanding why your debt is not in any way managable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_Q6LazNIiA

The 'invasion' of Europe currently underway is a stage of war, a new kind of war, undeclared and hidden. WWIII is already underway and the goal is global control.

No idea why people think the 'end of money' thing is so fantastical.  It been, and continuing to be, predicted by very reputable economists.  What that'll translate into for the common pleb, I've no idea but the fiat is clearly proving unsustainable.  I can't go any further than that, because I literally don't understand most of it, but read plenty of sources predicting its demise. 

Guest firetotheworks

No idea why people think the 'end of money' thing is so fantastical.  It been, and continuing to be, predicted by very reputable economists.  What that'll translate into for the common pleb, I've no idea but the fiat is clearly proving unsustainable.  I can't go any further than that, because I literally don't understand most of it, but read plenty of sources predicting its demise. 

My opening thoughts on reading it are that it might be because it was predicted within 12 months, 5 years ago. :lol:

My opening thoughts on reading it are that it might be because it was predicted within 12 months, 5 years ago. :lol:

Yeah that was a bit large. :lol:

Well, fair enough.  But if you take into account the trouble the Eurozone went through then, and the massive papering over of the cracks, that would be why it's not happened already.  Which is also why it's lingered as a prediction, cause anyone and everyone knows the same problem is going to happen in the next year or 2.  They did nothing to repair the damage, but they delayed the catastrophe of it a little.

The counter arguments seem so limited. :lol: People who have read nothing and know nothing. Oh look I can make cheap jibes! Wankers.

reading from credible sources? Or infowars offshoot blogs?

And before we get into a pissing match, Parky, you do often make very good points. But I also see a predilection you seem to have toward Mr. Logic reasoning quite a bit. Sometimes you're one tier above the Illuminati conspiracy. to me, it just does some of your better points a great disservice.

The counter arguments seem so limited. :lol: People who have read nothing and know nothing. Oh look I can make cheap jibes! Wankers.

reading from credible sources? Or infowars offshoot blogs?

And before we get into a pissing match, Parky, you do often make very good points. But I also see a predilection you seem to have toward Mr. Logic reasoning quite a bit. Sometimes you're one tier above the Illuminati conspiracy. to me, it just does some of your better points a great disservice.

I do dabble. ;)

I do throw a lot of stuff out there I know.

I'd recommend this: Tragedy and Hope, Carroll Quigley. Might be a pdf on the interwebs somewhere.

Anyway should get this thread back on track.