This migrant crisis in Europe (From open arms to Gunboat patrols).

What I said is not exactly cultural Marxism. To say that all of these cultures who have been in contact for millenia are entangled is not cultural Marxism. That is just utter bullshit on your part. You really don't understand nuance in any way, man. wacko definitely has a point about that. Hence why you would just classify what I say into the category of Marxism. I never said that we should all have one world homogenous culture. All i am pointing out is how the cultures are built on each other. Islamic civilizations were built off of the backs of the Greeks and Romans. The Renaissance was built off of the Islamic civilizations.

What I am saying should be very clear to understand if you step away form your own biases for one second, and don't label what I say without truly thinking about what I said. There are some distinctive features of cultures, of course. But people like you fail to understand how entangled they have been for a long while to the point that terms like Western civilization are quite misleading, and myopic. 

What you say sounds suspiciously like cultural purism, which leads easily to ultra-nationalism. People who fall into that trap of thinking are responsible for many times more deaths than the Bush's and Obama's of the world. Just think about what damage this idea of cultural purity has wrought all over the world in the last century. It's also leading Israelis to treat Ethiopian Jews worse than dogs.

If people just accepted that racial differences are all a product of evolution, and that cultural differences are all a product of cultural evolution, then maybe we wouldn't be obsessively in love with our own ideologies so much. And maybe nationalism could be exposed for the damage it is capable of through divisiveness and the defining of The Other. Not saying that you shouldn't have pride in your country, but look at it this way. It's the same as me supporting Newcastle or the Warriors. It's vicarious pride, exalting the achievements of others. The nation-state is just a series of imaginary lines, and a set of laws specific to that nation. Cultures are usually not so distinct. People call the US young, but it is merely a continuation of the Old World. It is not separate. Ideas evolve differently in different environments, but they permeate through borders to the point that cultural distinction now becomes tangled up in a Gordion Knot.

Race is an absolutely demented concept. There was a fantastic episode of the Infinite Monkey Cage that breaks it all down beautifully.

Culture is everything.

Also racism.

So the Japanese are racist ?

Japan rejected over 98% of Islamic asylum applications last year, only accepting 27 case out of close to 5,000.

Has got to be the lowest ratio, and in your logic the most racist people on earth.

Racism is discrimination against another race just purely based on their skin colour when every other playing field is level. Wanting to maintain homogenous society where you respect your neighbors who are different from you is not racism. Good walls make good neighbours. and you well know by homogenous I don't mean 100% white/black. Just a healthy majority based on history of the country and their genes.

Angola should always have an overwhelming black majority

Sweden should always have an overwhelming white majority

It's not racism. It's just the way it should be.

Japan might be the most racist nation out there tbh :lol:

If people just accepted that racial differences are all a product of evolution, and that cultural differences are all a product of cultural evolution, then maybe we wouldn't be obsessively in love with our own ideologies so much. And maybe nationalism could be exposed for the damage it is capable of through divisiveness and the defining of The Other. Not saying that you shouldn't have pride in your country, but look at it this way. It's the same as me supporting Newcastle or the Warriors. It's vicarious pride, exalting the achievements of others. The nation-state is just a series of imaginary lines, and a set of laws specific to that nation. Cultures are usually not so distinct. People call the US young, but it is merely a continuation of the Old World. It is not separate. Ideas evolve differently in different environments, but they permeate through borders to the point that cultural distinction now becomes tangled up in a Gordion Knot.

Race is an absolutely demented concept. There was a fantastic episode of the Infinite Monkey Cage that breaks it all down beautifully.

Culture is everything.

yes, however, they are not nearly as distinctive as we like to believe. Environmental adaptations here and there, but ideas spread a little like genes, or viruses depending how you look at it.

The best example is how people in the US see their ideas as novel and still very unique to America. Our ideas were built on shit like Common Law and from the Roman Republic among others. It's like the chords of a song. There are only so many chords, so you just repurpose them to create something new.

It's breitbart, man. Meaning that there is a 15% chance at best that is true.

First publication to break the Cologne sex assaults news.

Literally, the only non-globalist publication out there, RT another. . it's a 2 vs. 1000 battle...and that's why we will never fully agree. You'd dismiss breitbar and RT stories, while I'll refute the BBC/HuffPo stories. Which means only time and history will judge which one of us were right.

In any case, this has been a great discussion here today.

Literally, the only non-globalist publication out there, RT another. . it's a 2 vs. 1000 battle...and that's why we will never fully agree. You'd dismiss breitbar and RT stories, while I'll refute the BBC/HuffPo stories. Which means only time and history will judge which one of us were right.

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

you really don't understand Breitbart. they are champions of the conservative ideology, which calls for supreme military. That's very much globalist in the sense that they believe in a Pax Americana. Largely supportive of the Iraq War that you lamabasted. they redirected blame to Obama, but those fuckers were massive cheerleaders when we were bombing the shit out of Iraq. Breitbart himself was the ultimate shithead when he was alive.

yes, however, they are not nearly as distinctive as we like to believe.

Indeed, but I'm not sure that matters. An awful lot of conflict seems to be between groups that, in the grand scheme of things, are very close to each other culturally, ethnically and in every other way.

In particular, terrorising the West seems to be something of a hobby for ISIS. A nice break from their day job of slaughtering other Muslims.

you really don't understand Breitbart. they are champions of the conservative ideology, which calls for supreme military. That's very much globalist in the sense that they believe in a Pax Americana. Largely supportive of the Iraq War that you lamabasted. they redirected blame to Obama, but those f***ers were massive cheerleaders when we were bombing the s*** out of Iraq. Breitbart himself was the ultimate shithead when he was alive.

I wasn't a Breitbart reader 1 decade ago, so I don't know the politicial side they took back then. Reading them over the last year and trust me I don't agree with everything they write and they certainly over exaggerate at times, they read very anti-globalism and one world gov't to me.

You could also spin conservative ideology as Isolationism (Rand Paul) and Nationalism which is anti-globalist. Conservatism doesn't HAVE to be Neo-conism that likes of Rubio/Bush/Kasich preach.

the core principles are still there. It is very much an American Imperium publication. If you can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you. Any isolationism that comes out is usually based on countering Obama, rather than having a core belief in Pat Buchanan style isolationism. Many of these same fuckers were champions of neo-conservativism when Bush was breaking dishes in the china shop.

Good thing Trumpet isn't American or he'd be voting for Trump.

I'm leaving Dallas tomorrow, and in my one month there, I have managed to convince 2 people previously anti-Trump, to at least consider him.

He's by far the stand-out republican candidate to maintain world peace, any other and we could see a massive war. same with HRC. That's why I don't care about Parties....Trump to me gives the best chance of world peace, and after that Bernie does (though I don't agree with his economics)....and as a non-American person, world issues and foreign policy is the most important thing for me coming out of American elections.

The serious media are reporting it's true.

The police interviewed the fella and he admitted he made the whole thing up.

well, there you go. Shysters are not limited to any one cause.

On the face of it, the fella was likely just trying to make up a story where he's the hero (and drum up a bit of support for his cause, too).

The story was that he took the poor refugee back to his own place and tried to care for him himself. In the end he had to call an ambulance, but the hospital couldn't save the refugee. He only posted it on his Facebook page, AFAIK. Others picked it up from there.

It's not entirely surprising how it went down, but I think it's a bit over the top that Berlin's interior senator is calling for your man's arrest.

Posting made up shit on Facebook to make yourself look good isn't exactly uncommon, and I don't see how it's a crime.

The serious media are reporting it's true.

The police interviewed the fella and he admitted he made the whole thing up.

well, there you go. Shysters are not limited to any one cause.

On the face of it, the fella was likely just trying to make up a story where he's the hero (and drum up a bit of support for his cause, too).

The story was that he took the poor refugee back to his own place and tried to care for him himself. In the end he had to call an ambulance, but the hospital couldn't save the refugee. He only posted it on his Facebook page, AFAIK. Others picked it up from there.

It's not entirely surprising how it went down, but I think it's a bit over the top that Berlin's interior senator is calling for your man's arrest.

Posting made up shit on Facebook to make yourself look good isn't exactly uncommon, and I don't see how it's a crime.

no but at the same time, fuck him.

Good thing Trumpet isn't American or he'd be voting for Trump.

I'm leaving Dallas tomorrow, and in my one month there, I have managed to convince 2 people previously anti-Trump, to at least consider him.

He's by far the stand-out republican candidate to maintain world peace, any other and we could see a massive war. same with HRC. That's why I don't care about Parties....Trump to me gives the best chance of world peace, and after that Bernie does (though I don't agree with his economics)....and as a non-American person, world issues and foreign policy is the most important thing for me coming out of American elections.

giphy.gif

World peace? Are you f***ing nuts? That was rhetorical. There have been utterly stupid things said on this site, but this possible takes the cake.

The f***er gets bent out of shape from Megyn Kelly. what do you think he owuld do when a Putin gets the best out of him?

It was a symbolic move from him that I'll walk away from a deal if it's not good for me. And I'll do the same for America. I play the opposition on my term.

And no, why would Trump and Putin fight each other? It's in best interest of the world that USA-Russia are close to each other with respect. and Trump and Putin will get along and the signs are already positive that there is a mutual respect established between the two.

But then, if you want America to "PUNCH RUSSIA IN THE NOSE" as Kasich said in the debate back in December, or shoot down Russian jets as Chrsitie/HRC/McCain have suggested..then feel free to go and start WWIII that will have millions dead.