This migrant crisis in Europe (From open arms to Gunboat patrols).

actually Costanza convinced me to vote for Trump. Such a convincing argument he has, and that anecdote of convincing other people...well, that was the icing.

Reminds me of that sheikh who is now preaching for Ansar al Sharia. He told me that he converted over 2,000 Brits to become Muslim. Since the rest of his arguments were so shit, and his two proteges corrected him on what proselytizing means in Islam, his testimony of those 2,000 Brits just convinced me to overlook the rest of his fucked up horse shit arguments.

Fine. Enjoy getting culturally enriched by Wahhabbism then, and take selfies with them while at it (I know Justin does). But don't complain when it grows into a monster that'll choke you.

The horrible monster that I apparently am, I'll leave this thread and discussion for good, so you can go back to agreeing with each other all the time and dreaming of the Utopian world. I wish Parky, Toonsdave, Innocent conservative European girls, and all other genuine people who actually read books and history and have an open brain and see the bigger picture and want a free and liberated world for their children and next generation the best of luck.

Fine. Enjoy getting culturally enriched by Wahhabbism then, and take selfies with them while at it (I know Justin does). But don't complain when it grows into a monster that'll choke you.

The horrible monster that I apparently am, I'll leave this thread and discussion for good, so you can go back to agreeing with each other all the time and dreaming of the Utopian world. I wish Parky, Toonsdave, Innocent conservative European girls, and all other genuine people who actually read books and history and have an open brain and see the bigger picture and want a free and liberated world for their children and next generation the best of luck.

History is my favourite subject. Both to read, learn about and discuss. Shame you know nothing about history.

Guest firetotheworks

I'll not bother with just how childish this post is (although that's a problem in itself) and deal with what you've actually said. So you want a free and liberated world, for a select few that you've chosen and the rest can burn. :lol: You've put the moron in Oxymoron there like. You're fighting a war against the exact values that you're advocating. It's absolutely staggering that you can't see that.

I have been known to read a book on occasion, among other things. But to me, Breitbart and The Drudge Report don't count as reading to open your mind.

You will never see how close-minded you are, because you are too busy money-shotting over the chest of your own confirmation bias. You have demonstrated very little tolerance for any ideas other than your own. Most of us do in fact tolerate differences in opinion. But I prefer it when the antagonist knows what they are talking about. You, sir, have shown the opposite. You can't see beyond your limited boundary conditions, and so it makes you frequently look like an intolerant idiot. So please don't preach about intolerance to us.

And I often disagree with Parky and Toondave, but it is a massive insult to them to put them in your class of weapons grade horse shit.

I have been known to read a book on occasion, among other things. But to me, Breitbart and The Drudge Report don't count as reading to open your mind.

You will never see how close-minded you are, because you are too busy money-shotting over the chest of your own confirmation bias. You have demonstrated very little tolerance for any ideas other than your own. Most of us do in fact tolerate differences in opinion. But I prefer it when the antagonist knows what they are talking about. You, sir, have shown the opposite. You can't see beyond your limited boundary conditions, and so it makes you frequently look like an intolerant idiot. So please don't preach about intolerance to us.

And I often disagree with Parky and Toondave, but it is a massive insult to them to put them in your class of weapons grade horse shit.

:thup:

Parky and Toondave at least appear to be well functioning, somewhat intelligent, human beings when they debate their messed up world view.

I'll not bother with just how childish this post is (although that's a problem in itself) and deal with what you've actually said. So you want a free and liberated world, for a select few that you've chosen and the rest can burn. :lol: You've put the moron in Oxymoron there like. You're fighting a war against the exact values that you're advocating. It's absolutely staggering that you can't see that.

hey man, you clearly hate all of those innocent Conservative girls. Fuck off for wanting them all to be raped.

:thup:

Parky and Toondave at least appear to be well functioning, somewhat intelligent, human beings when they debate their messed up world view.

Toondave is actually quite a decent guy. I am sure Parky is as well.

you can go back to agreeing with each other all the time and dreaming of the Utopian world. I wish Parky, Toonsdave, Innocent conservative European girls, and all other genuine people who actually read books and history and have an open brain and see the bigger picture and want a free and liberated world for their children and next generation the best of luck.

We don't all agree. Not one of us (apart from you) pretends to even know a solution to the problem.

What we're doing is discussing the topic. Informing ourselves, thinking about the issue, posting our interim conclusions and forming and refining our opinions based on the feedback.

You just don't get that because your mind is made up and you're only here to state your case, not to actually learn anything.

You're not getting anywhere in the thread because you're trying to make the facts fit your viewpoint rather than trying to form a viewpoint from the facts.

When asked to justify your viewpoint, you fall back on bizarre conspiracy theories and medieval ideas of ethnic purity.

melodrama at its imperious worst. Like when Stifler announced to the forum that he was done.

Reminds me of a dude I once saw on the Venice Boardwalk. He was yelling at all of us on this pub;s patio as he walked by, saying shit like, "You are all robots. None of you care about anything, or anyone.  Fuck you all. I'm leaving."

We all briefly looked with disinterest, then went back to ignoring him. Grand exits are always a bad idea.

Guest firetotheworks

The irony in him leaving a forum of his own accord where he was free to spout his views on immigration will no doubt be completely lost on him. But then I guess if he saw that he probably wouldn't have those views in the first place.

The irony in him leaving a forum of his own accord where he was free to spout his views on immigration will no doubt be completely lost on him. But then I guess if he saw that he probably wouldn't have those views in the first place.

I see it more as a courageous protest against libtard political correctness, a principled stand against the fascism of tolerance.

Guest firetotheworks

I see it more as a courageous protest against libtard political correctness, a principled stand against the fascism of tolerance.

:lol: 'fascism of tolerance'