Saudi Arabia (Nice lads)

It’s interesting that mind. Plenty people who’ve clearly either done it or at least find it funny failing/refusing to see why it’s problematic. Gleeful ignorance.

They’re the same folks who’d look at you utterly dumbfounded for asking why they thought wearing blackface to honor Jamaal Lascelles was a good idea.

Nobody saw it coming and in no time at all it went from a handful of cases to a deadly contagion spreading across all we hold dear.

Thus began the stupid arguments about fucking tea towels pandemic of 2020.

:lol: Ventured back into the football forum for the first time in ages. Read a few pages of the takeover thread. Fuck me.  :crazy2:

“For the Huwaitat tribe, Neom is being built on our blood, on our bones,” says Alia Hayel Aboutiyah al-Huwaiti, an outspoken activist and member of the tribe living in London.

They're taking away our homeland. What? Stratford?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Didn't want to put this in the football thread as I'm not looking for conflict. Just looking for info on what the Labour Party's stance on Saudi Arabia is? I know its looking after their constituents and all but find it a bit weird to see Labour MPs in support of the takeover, particularly Chi Onwurah who was critical of Mike Ashley's practices at Sports Direct