Freddie Woodman (now playing for Preston North End)

sempuki

Guest reefatoon

Depends on how desperate Ashley is to get rid of that troublesome Rafa and his wanting to buy players and be a successful club.

Fleetwood are League One. If Woodman is now England U21 level, that's below him. There's a good chance of coming up against cloggers at set pieces with lower league officials to protect him. He'll learn goalkeeping tactics for that level too.

Good footballing side in the Championship is the lowest he should go.

Fleetwood are League One. If Woodman is now England U21 level, that's below him. There's a good chance of coming up against cloggers at set pieces with lower league officials to protect him. He'll learn goalkeeping tactics for that level too.

Good footballing side in the Championship is the lowest he should go.

Some good keepers in league one to be fair. One of the stronger positions.

• 3 months later...
Guest firetotheworks

How have you managed to get a Mitro mention in there ffs? :lol:

Fuck off and turn your central heating up man.

I actually need to tbh, but now it'll just look like I'm bowing down to pressure. :lol:

• 2 months later...

I've been following his progress and the Aberdeen fans don't seem too convinced, especially with his kicking and they reckon not a patch on Lewis, but he saved 3 pens in a shootout against former club Kilmarnock tonight so hopefully goes from strength to strength.

I've been following his progress and the Aberdeen fans don't seem too convinced, especially with his kicking and they reckon not a patch on Lewis, but he saved 3 pens in a shootout against former club Kilmarnock tonight so hopefully goes from strength to strength.

Generally this is spot on (I'm an Aberdeen fan) although his kicking was much better last night. Also he saved three fucking pens, he can kick it where he likes :lol:

TBF he's still only 21, and going on loan to these clubs is always going to be about learning, he's not going there because he's already at the standard.

Generally this is spot on (I'm an Aberdeen fan) although his kicking was much better last night. Also he saved three fucking pens, he can kick it where he likes [emoji38]

[emoji38] way to see the bigger picture :thup:

• 3 weeks later...

I see as soon as Lewis had got back to fitness, Woodman has been benched. He'll more than likely not get another minute of football for the rest of the season so may as well be back training with us.

• 3 months later...