Terror attacks in Europe - Explosions at Brussels Airport and metro stations

Stop the juvenile s*** eh?

Nah, nah "political" agendas to wage. People will be actively enjoying this tradegy - it's f***ing pathetic and embarrassing. Not to mention transparent as f***.

Some might, I don't know. Do I think Islam is a potential problem in Europe? Yes. Do I f***ing enjoy a tragedy like this? Absolutely not.

Shut up. Hold on to your fucking childish opinions.

Nah, nah "political" agendas to wage. People will be actively enjoying this tradegy - it's f***ing pathetic and embarrassing. Not to mention transparent as f***.

Some might, I don't know. Do I think Islam is a potential problem in Europe? Yes. Do I fucking enjoy a tragedy like this? Absolutely not.

Well done on proving my point :thup:

Some might, I don't know. Do I think Islam is a potential problem in Europe? Yes. Do I f***ing enjoy a tragedy like this? Absolutely not.

Someones just implied he enjoys fucking terrorist attacks, should be disco shutting up with the holier than thou guff

Mate just texted me saying ISIS are claiming responsibility on twitter and saying next targets are London, Rome and Washington

It probably sounds a bit cuntish, but when things like this happen, I'm canny glad I live in Seaham.

aye, you can go to bed, they can trash the place, create a rubble strewn hell hole, you'll wake up and it'll be just like nothing had happened.

Mate just texted me saying ISIS are claiming responsibility on twitter and saying next targets are London, Rome and Washington

It probably sounds a bit cuntish, but when things like this happen, I'm canny glad I live in Seaham.

aye, you can go to bed, they can trash the place, create a rubble strewn hell hole, you'll wake up and it'll be just like nothing had happened.

I'd wonder who'd fixed the place up.

Shut up. Hold on to your f***ing childish opinions.

Someones just implied he enjoys f***ing terrorist attacks, should be disco shutting up with the holier than thou guff

Shut up, man! f***ing hell.

Someones just implied he enjoys fucking terrorist attacks, should be disco shutting up with the holier than thou guff

You are daft as fuck.

Well done on proving my point :thup:

You're claiming people (here?/me?) enjoy this tragedy because of their views. It's not true what so ever. It's absolutely shameless.

Literally no names were mentioned, strange you interpreted that way.