Boxing

indi

Khan isn't going to lose this unless something major happens or he gets very very tired. The other guy must've thrown about 3 punches all fight.

*spoke too soon*

French guy has gone mental....  ....  . .  and we're back to Khan jabbing away

(for Dave- its round 7 atm live itv)

Not a dig at Khan, cause he's clearly talented, but I've yet to enjoy a boxing match he's involved in.  A professional one, anyway.

Isit because you reckon you could "have him" in a fight?

Sounds stupid but whenever I see him box I'm always thinking to myself "I could have that skinny runt."

P.S. Dear Danny Boy, You got MERKED!!!

Not a dig at Khan, cause he's clearly talented, but I've yet to enjoy a boxing match he's involved in.  A professional one, anyway.

Sounds stupid but whenever I see him box I'm always thinking to myself "I could have that skinny runt."

Hmm, never thought of it like that, but I don't think so.  Might have something to do with fighting people he has absolutely no chance of losing against like.  Even the guy tonight he was always expected to beat.

Hmm, never thought of it like that, but I don't think so.  Might have something to do with fighting people he has absolutely no chance of losing against like.  Even the guy tonight he was always expected to beat.

Tonights opponent won him a belt though, so really the guy was good, and not many better in the weight left. His last fight the guy was no 14 in the world in his weight, im guessing the dude from tonight was higher.

Enjoy watching boxing but don't know much about it, one thing though.

Are all boxers "very good but, do have their critics for xxx"

and do they always fight people who are actually good enough?

Obviously you do get the big fights now and then but it seems everytime i watch it the commentators are moaning about how boxer xxxxx really isnt being tested and needs to fight someone better.

To be fair Amir will have taken a lot from that fight. Its the first time I have seen him take a few punches (especially in round 6/10).

Amir showed a weakness in his guard on his left side. He failed to keep his left hand high and was hit with some real quality right hands.

Audly was good but tbh he aint got too long left. 

• 2 months later...

Did anyone see the fight with Graham Earle against the ozzy guy? Fucking hell! The guy took so many smacks, got knocked down 3 times and still almost beat him. Class fight.

What a fight this is!!! :rockyII: