Boxing

indi

Just now, Kimbo said:

Wow, the bigot wins. I thought Eubank was outboxing him pretty easily.

Same. The proper low, languid style was asking for trouble, I guess. But was much the better fighter the first three rounds. 

I didn't think Smith had the power to take him out like that, Eubank has always had a good chin. Makes you wonder how the Benn fight would've gone with that massive weight cut.

3 hours ago, Ben said:

Smith @ 12/5 is a cracking bet, I've never rated Eubank since he got schooled by a very ring weary Groves 

Aye

Eubank looked comfortable and ahead on the scorecards you’d think. Great KO though. Eubank very gracious in defeat. Rematch clause I believe?

Should have been stopped on that first knock down, he was all over the shop, didn’t know what day of the week it was.

Also, just curious.. does Eubank Snr not have anything to do with his team?

30 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Should have been stopped on that first knock down, he was all over the shop, didn’t know what day of the week it was.

Also, just curious.. does Eubank Snr not have anything to do with his team?

Don’t think. Think Jnr confirmed that during the Benn fiasco.

3 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Don’t think. Think Jnr confirmed that during the Benn fiasco.

He was actually backstage, in fairness he tweeted a congrats to Smith. What else can you do after an emphatic victory like that?

3 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Jake Paul :anguish: v. Tommy Fury :anguish:

Hope they fucking knock themselves into a coma for the next 50 years. Pair of absolute fucking weapons.

Wouldn't surprise me if they necked on after the fight.

5 hours ago, Ben said:

Yarde @9/2 is a canny bet, i know Beterbiev is better but he's 38 and Yarde has more than a punches chance, I'll chuck a few of my Smith winnings on him I reckon 

Yarde can’t beat anyone with a jab. Beterbiev in 5 for me. Yarde’s career is a joke, fights journeymen, steps up and loses then goes back to journeymen. His coach is a tit also.