Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

45 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Wood was laughably bad yesterday. He stayed on the pitch for 70-odd minutes too :lol:

I’ve not seen a premier league level player with worse movement, it’s bordering on a disgrace considering the level.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Aiston said:

He put loads of shit tackles in for us against opposition, don't think it was out of spite today in the first half :lol:

He was completely invisible in the 2nd half.

Blowing out his arse after trying too hard. Thankfully someone elses problem now. His send off was my favourite moment of his entire time here. 

Nottingham Forest midfielder Jonjo Shelvey, speaking to Sky Sports:

"I didn't think they [Newcastle] would winge as much as they did on the pitch. But it is a game of football. I represent this football club now. I will give it my all. But yeah, a lot of wingebags in their team. I will tell them that, only in a jokey way. I hope they get into Europe and have just positive words about the club."

First half of this sentence: Get fucked you bald prick.

Second half of this sentence: :aww: 

Mumbling miserable bald cunt. "I didn't fink they'd whinge so much on the pitch" yeah, imagine whinging about being kicked to fuck and offered no protection by the ref who makes it clear he's happy for it to happen.