Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Wish someone would absolutely smash Colback to put him out of the equation.  :hmm:

I'm the first to complain about his shitness, but smashing Colback would leave us relying on two worse options.

I prefer Anita holding (not great but than ginger bollocks in that role) with Shelvey getting forward. Colback can neither get forward or hold, well doesn't do anything well tbh.

Wish someone would absolutely smash Colback to put him out of the equation.  :hmm:

I'm the first to complain about his shitness, but smashing Colback would leave us relying on two worse options.

How can it get worse than non-existent?

I prefer Anita holding (not great but than ginger bollocks in that role) with Shelvey getting forward. Colback can neither get forward or hold, well doesn't do anything well tbh.

Personally i prefer all of the players mentioned to be blasted into a black hole.

Well he was playing pretty well when Monk was there which earned him a call up, so hopefully this nose dive in form could be related to just wanting to get out of the valleys.

I think there is a good player in him, he just needs to sort his head out and focus correctly.  Not sure why he's coming here like.

Decent enough player but for me Sissoko and Wijnaldum should be pushed inside and two wingers should be bought.

Create some competition across the whole midfield and not just proceed with the same old shit that clearly doesn't work i.e. Wijnaldum and Sissoko wide, and two physically incompetent midfielders.

Decent enough player but for me Sissoko and Wijnaldum should be pushed inside and two wingers should be bought.

Create some competition across the whole midfield and not just proceed with the same old shit that clearly doesn't work i.e. Wijnaldum and Sissoko wide, and two physically incompetent midfielders.

Had occurred me too, playing those two out wide sucks ass. I do like Shelvey though.

JonJo Shelvey (ahem...) sharing some concerns about the prejudice faced by bald men. He's heard we're tolerant of follicle diversity here, with Wor Temuri and our obvious big love for our midfield ninja (not to mention Alan Robson...).

(The Link is only for the very bald...BORED, I meant only for the very bored...)

Personally i prefer all of the players mentioned to be blasted into a black hole.

:lol: correct

Shelvey and Salvet central. Wijnaldum #10. Thauvin wide left. Ayoze up top. Sissoko wide right? Or Ayoze wide left. Mitro/New Cf up top and Sissoko wide right?

Austin as 9, we have to have someone to put the ball in the net, simply have to.

A line up to scupper any deals.

Blob

Jan      Mbemba    Colo      Mbabu

Saviet      Shelvey

Sissoko      Winny      Perez

Mitro\New