Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Find it interesting that a tackle like Kane's can put someone out of a match and Shelveys pretty nonsense is a straight red with everyone condemning him to death mind.

Kane's was obviously worse but there was no mallace to it, just shite. Shelvey randomly just decided to throw the game by being an absolute fruit loop.

Find it interesting that a tackle like Kane's can put someone out of a match and Shelveys pretty nonsense is a straight red with everyone condemning him to death mind.

Because it was unprovoked when the game wasn't even in progress; it was utterly moronic.

I'm not defending Shelvey it's just mental on a certain level that only one of those two is on the pitch. Kane basically butchered someone [emoji38]

Kane's is trying to get the ball

There's a pretty big difference between the two like. If you can't see that then yeah. I guess it's "interesting".

What a fucking cunt, so so so so fucking unnecessary it's unbelievable. He's let down his manager and team mates and a million of fans. Wouldn't argue if he never played a gama for us again. What a fucking melt head. I've defended him before but not now, fucking hell what an idiot. We might have got a point and some belief and momentum but it could turn out to be the opposite now. Get rid of the cunt.

Football is a physical game though, people get hurt. Kane's tackle was bad for sure but it's at least come during play with him actually trying to play football.

Shelvey just went and got himself sent off for no reason other than he thought he was being really clever and landing a dig on an opponent.

I'd be far less annoyed with Shelvey if he'd got a red for making the tackle Kane did. It's still bad but it's far less frustrating.

Football is a physical game though, people get hurt. Kane's tackle was bad for sure but it's at least come during play with him actually trying to play football.

Shelvey just went and got himself sent off for no reason other than he thought he was being really clever and landing a dig on an opponent.

I'd be far less annoyed with Shelvey if he'd got a red for making the tackle Kane did. It's still bad but it's far less frustrating.

I guess I'm questioning whether the punishment fits the crime as much as anything. I understand the rules I do wonder about them sometimes.

Anyways Shelvey does it again, if anyone should know better it's him. Or Mitro [emoji38]

You can't defend this cunt any longer.  He's let us down in the past and also got away with a few aswell.  Rafa would've obviously warned him about it and he goes and does it on the first day of the season.  If Rafa decides to freeze him out after this i'll back him all the way.

Guest Howaythetoon

May seem dramatic but I hope he never plays for us again.

I wouldn't have him in the first team anyway so I'd gladly accept that. The bloke is a complete and utter fucking idiot.