Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

That whip round we're having to buy the club should just be donated to any Premier League player willing to end this cunt's career with a Keane-on-Haaland style tackle.

Guest HTT II

Give him the number ten shirt in honour of what his inclusion in the starting lineup means as we literally are a ten man team with this bald lazy bastard cunt in the team, I hope he breaks his fucking leg or something and we never see the cunt again, how he made it out of any academy is a joke. 

21 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Don't think i've disliked an NUFC player more than him, apart from Colback.

Probably more for one reason only, Colback did put some effort in. This cunt just annoys me more every passing game the way he swans around totally uninterested. Ultimately though it's down to the prick in charge for picking him,

He is everything that's wrong with a modern day footballer...lazy, entitled, childish, prefers having a shit manager that will let him piss about rather than a good one who would demand discipline but make him a better footballer.

may old-fashioned is not what i really meant. 

but the cunt isnt suited to the modern game. thinks he's some kind of snide hoddle, standing in his own half spraying the ball to the opposition with his hollywood passes and not actually moving, or tracking back or pressing.

13 minutes ago, huss9 said:

may old-fashioned is not what i really meant. 

but the cunt isnt suited to the modern game. thinks he's some kind of snide hoddle, standing in his own half spraying the ball to the opposition with his hollywood passes and not actually moving, or tracking back or pressing.

Ah right yea, my dad thought Hoddle was lazy aswell.

The thing with Shelvey is his overall play has totally regressed since Bruce came in, he was always annoying but you knew he could pick a pass out but he doesn't even do that now and he appears to not give a flying fuck, infact he seems happier as he can be as lazy as he likes and pick up 80k a week.

Edited by ToonArmy1892

53 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

He is everything that's wrong with a modern day footballer...lazy, entitled, childish, prefers having a shit manager that will let him piss about rather than a good one who would demand discipline but make him a better footballer.

Allegedly on 80 grand a week also which makes it worse. He has ability no doubt, but it's easy to see more and more why first Liverpool and then Swansea were more than happy to let him go.

Edited by et tu brute

11 minutes ago, huss9 said:

his "stats" for this game anywhere?

especially the heat map?

Very rarely more than five metres from the central defenders I would imagine, in fact for most of the game we were playing with a back 5 (this excluding the full/wing backs) as Longstaff wasn't that much further forward either most of the time.