N-O Forum Awards 2015: The Results

Kaizero

Didn't even expect to get nominated for best newcommer, let alone (on one single vote) be the winner. Thanks for that. :rose:

Congratulations to all the other winners! :)

The celebration party will be at Mike's place, right? I'm sure he can provide us all with tickets.

Didn't even expect to get nominated for best newcommer, let alone (on one single vote) be the winner. Thanks for that. :rose:

Congratulations to all the other winners! :)

The celebration party will be at Mike's place, right? I'm sure he can provide us all with tickets.

Congrats!

Guest firetotheworks

Had a feeling I'd get most deteriorated like and I can't really say that I disagree. :lol: Still no idea what the whole premise of the planet soft cunt thing is though.

http://i.imgur.com/hVlU0MW.gif

Best Chat Poster:
Mike
24 (31.6%)

Best Foreigner:
Mike
34 (35.1%)

Poster You'd Most Like to Meet:
Mike
34 (36.2%)

GTFI :lol:

Congrats to all winners and massive kudos to Kaiz for making it possible again and for the great award ceremony OP. :clap:

Wow! Thank you to all who voted. Don't think I've ever nearly won something before... though often never won something... and rarely won something. Wonder how I should phrase it on my CV...  ;) Ok, I'm stopping before I take an early lead for next year's most boring. Congratulations to all the winners (particularly Nattfare  :clap:)  and the other nominees (even the less than glowingly positive categories mean you're not irrelevant). It is lovely to know that we're connecting with some of the people some of the time. Thank you Kaizero for showing/enabling  this.

Most Underrated Poster:

B-More Mag

28 (29.8%)

Jill

23 (24.5%)

Mrmojorisin75

16 (17%)

Deuce

11 (11.7%)

Shak

9 (9.6%)

Newsted

7 (7.4%)

:lol: is that three years in a row?

Two.

:lol: B-more Mag: Setting the Bar Low Since 2007TM

Thanks, folks. :smitten:

Thanks for all the votes in general I got, figured I finished above Unbelievable in Best Football Poster b/c I'm not a racist chap like he is :thup:

Anyway, appreciate the overrated votes too, you bastards :lol: God bless KI and Ronaldo for being more overrated than me.

Thanks again Kaiz for doing this my man!

Thanks for all the votes in general I got, figured I finished above Unbelievable in Best Football Poster b/c I'm not a racist chap like he is :thup:

Anyway, appreciate the overrated votes too, you b******s :lol: God bless KI and Ronaldo for being more overrated than me.

Thanks again Kaiz for doing this my man!

:lol: