C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I've not seen this one before:

How did that slip through the net? Fucking hell, if he makes it to Christmas it'll be Rogue One and Vader references all the way.

Ironic that most Newcastle fans would say that he is the ultimate dementor. If that's even a real quote and we're not being whoshed here :lol:

How did that slip through the net? Fucking hell, if he makes it to Christmas it'll be Rogue One and Vader references all the way.

Ironic that most Newcastle fans would say that he is the ultimate dementor. If that's even a real quote and we're not being whoshed here [emoji38]

It mast av been da fawce agenst me today.

Ironic that most Newcastle fans would say that he is the ultimate dementor. If that's even a real quote and we're not being whoshed here :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/4917960.stm

Ironic that most Newcastle fans would say that he is the ultimate dementor. If that's even a real quote and we're not being whoshed here [emoji38]

[emoji38]

Sometimes you have to look at the level I am working at,” Pardew said. “We are not a dominant club, so results are going to have ups and downs. The inconsistencies are why some players don’t play at top clubs. Top clubs have players who consistently give you seven, eight out of 10

:serious:

:lol: rage-inducing

[emoji38]

"I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is!"

Middlesbrough boss Steve McClaren has an interesting life.

From what I saw of him during his time here and the hilarious GIF's.  That sounds about right for him  :lol:

Another article on Pardew from Football365

http://www.football365.com/news/will-pardews-career-recover-from-palace

Will Pardew’s career recover from Palace?

Date published: Tuesday 29th November 2016 9:17

Next week marks six years since Alan Pardew was appointed Newcastle manager with a fans’ approval rating of 5.5%, according to a poll conducted by Sky Sports; roughly the same percentage of Crystal Palace fans now want him to stay at Selhurst Park.

The good news for anybody who cannot bear his particular brand of smugness is that the next seemingly inevitable exit is likely to precipitate a lengthy sabbatical from the top flight. After six years of watching self-satisfaction alternated with self-absolvement, we are certainly due a break. Pardew is unlikely to find a Premier League club willing to give him another job; his only route back may be via a Championship club big enough to match his substantial sense of self-worth.

The decline has been so extraordinary and devastating that any club would be right to be wary. In 2015, only Arsenal and Manchester City won more Premier League games than Palace. As I wrote last year, ‘he left a loveless marriage in Newcastle for his south London soulmate and the honeymoon has lasted a whole year’.

In 2016 it has become apparent that even his beloved Palace couldn’t change him and this latest relationship has become toxic. No team has lost more Premier League games, no team has conceded more goals, and Palace have somehow managed to amass only two more points in 2016 than a Newcastle side that was relegated in May.

There were lurches in form at Newcastle but nothing this terminal, and nothing Pardew could not explain with a litany of excuses and a smirk which suggested that you, I and everybody else knew that the real problem at Newcastle was Mike Ashley, the lightning rod that protected Pardew from any real media criticism. Without that lightning rod, Pardew is sat under a south London tree holding a metal umbrella.

At Newcastle, he could eye Palace as an escape route and Palace were very glad to have him; a few months of Neil Warnock will do that to anybody. By his own admission, he inherited a side that had been defensively well-drilled by Tony Pulis and just needed to feel loved and secure again. Warnock’s reign had always felt like an unwanted stopgap and Pardew looked like The King of all things. That he took over after a pair of 0-0 draws seemed apt; there have been precious few of those in the following two years.

Now there is no escape route, no top-flight club that would overlook a record of five Premier League wins in a calendar year. Pardew does not fit the role of a firefighter, parachuted into a crisis situation to organise and shepherd everybody out safely; that’s the profile of Sam Allardyce, the man who will surely replace him and rub his hands with glee at the prospect of working with Christian Benteke, Andros Townsend, Wilfried Zaha and a glut of giant defenders. Palace are the perfect ‘crisis’ club in that there is no shortage of quality, merely direction.

Pardew increasingly feels like yesterday’s man, and reports that he had ignored the advice of analysts brought in to arrest this latest slide add to a compelling body of evidence. He is a motivator in a league where managers are expected to be tacticians, motivators and politicians too. As he says in Michael Calvin’s excellent Living On The Volcano: “I was the fan. I was the bloke buying The Sun on the building site, who couldn’t believe how badly that team had played or that individual had done.”

Now it’s his team and his individuals and he still seems equally lost for answers, but the stakes are higher than ever before for Pardew. Just a few months after doing a jig at Wembley, he could be clapping the crowd at Griffin Park and talking about how Nottingham Forest/Leeds/Wolves are a Premier League club in all but name.

Sarah Winterburn

CyWw7CsXAAA39RD.jpg

I don't think I ever apologised to everyone on here that I ever told Pardew was about the limit of who Ashley was capable of appointing for us.  I know I eventually became Terminator 2 and fought the good fight when it became totally intolerable, but Jesus Wept.

Thank the lord that Rafa approached us and saved the fat fuck from himself (and Carver/McClaren).

Another article on Pardew from Football365

http://www.football365.com/news/will-pardews-career-recover-from-palace

Will Pardew’s career recover from Palace?

Date published: Tuesday 29th November 2016 9:17

Next week marks six years since Alan Pardew was appointed Newcastle manager with a fans’ approval rating of 5.5%, according to a poll conducted by Sky Sports; roughly the same percentage of Crystal Palace fans now want him to stay at Selhurst Park.

The good news for anybody who cannot bear his particular brand of smugness is that the next seemingly inevitable exit is likely to precipitate a lengthy sabbatical from the top flight. After six years of watching self-satisfaction alternated with self-absolvement, we are certainly due a break. Pardew is unlikely to find a Premier League club willing to give him another job; his only route back may be via a Championship club big enough to match his substantial sense of self-worth.

The decline has been so extraordinary and devastating that any club would be right to be wary. In 2015, only Arsenal and Manchester City won more Premier League games than Palace. As I wrote last year, ‘he left a loveless marriage in Newcastle for his south London soulmate and the honeymoon has lasted a whole year’.

In 2016 it has become apparent that even his beloved Palace couldn’t change him and this latest relationship has become toxic. No team has lost more Premier League games, no team has conceded more goals, and Palace have somehow managed to amass only two more points in 2016 than a Newcastle side that was relegated in May.

There were lurches in form at Newcastle but nothing this terminal, and nothing Pardew could not explain with a litany of excuses and a smirk which suggested that you, I and everybody else knew that the real problem at Newcastle was Mike Ashley, the lightning rod that protected Pardew from any real media criticism. Without that lightning rod, Pardew is sat under a south London tree holding a metal umbrella.

At Newcastle, he could eye Palace as an escape route and Palace were very glad to have him; a few months of Neil Warnock will do that to anybody. By his own admission, he inherited a side that had been defensively well-drilled by Tony Pulis and just needed to feel loved and secure again. Warnock’s reign had always felt like an unwanted stopgap and Pardew looked like The King of all things. That he took over after a pair of 0-0 draws seemed apt; there have been precious few of those in the following two years.

Now there is no escape route, no top-flight club that would overlook a record of five Premier League wins in a calendar year. Pardew does not fit the role of a firefighter, parachuted into a crisis situation to organise and shepherd everybody out safely; that’s the profile of Sam Allardyce, the man who will surely replace him and rub his hands with glee at the prospect of working with Christian Benteke, Andros Townsend, Wilfried Zaha and a glut of giant defenders. Palace are the perfect ‘crisis’ club in that there is no shortage of quality, merely direction.

Pardew increasingly feels like yesterday’s man, and reports that he had ignored the advice of analysts brought in to arrest this latest slide add to a compelling body of evidence. He is a motivator in a league where managers are expected to be tacticians, motivators and politicians too. As he says in Michael Calvin’s excellent Living On The Volcano: “I was the fan. I was the bloke buying The Sun on the building site, who couldn’t believe how badly that team had played or that individual had done.”

Now it’s his team and his individuals and he still seems equally lost for answers, but the stakes are higher than ever before for Pardew. Just a few months after doing a jig at Wembley, he could be clapping the crowd at Griffin Park and talking about how Nottingham Forest/Leeds/Wolves are a Premier League club in all but name.

Sarah Winterburn

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdeblpXt751ryb0hd.gif

I`m sure the point has been made ad nauseam, but within the context of Rafa, it almost seems like a club self harming to have employed the likes of this clown, Souness, McLaren, Kinnear, Carver...etc.

For all the false dawns (& there wasn't many), We never really stood a chance of winning anything since SBR.

As much as I would dearly love Souness to self combust, This bloke has to be the biggest w@nker of them all

Guest firetotheworks

Even that 365 article has it wrong with us. 'lurches in form at Newcastle, but nothing this terminal' is simply untrue. The form was nigh on identical, with a far worse goals conceded tally here than there.

What drives me mad is how when his teams win it's his management, but when they lose it's the players. That's always the story when analysed by so called experts in the main stream media/TV, well cracks are starting to show now it seems but only time will tell just how big they become.

If he does start getting major criticism it's not before time, especially after the stick we've had for just pointing out how bad he actually was and still is, even then it was constant stream of lies, excuses that were amazing in their utter cheek and bullshit, and the downright insultating comment about us, the area and our own opinions for wanting better for our team. Touchline behaviour that was ridiculous, headbutts, fackin old kernt etc that we rightly pointed were disgraceful, but no we were unreasonable, disliked southerners, unrealistic aims, 5th place... Oh fuck off.

It's so frustrating that his starts and then poor runs are just ignored or just skirted over despite it happening at just about every club he's managed. Even now as it slowly sinks in to the Palace fans, while i love seeing the scrotum drown in his own festering pool of shit, he still has too many backers that make me want to put my foot through my TV.