C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Watching a podcast with Nile Ranger, claims Pardew told him to go round his house, then told him if he didn’t sign with his agent he would be dropped down to the reserves. Ranger didn’t sign and was then dropped down to the reserves. 

5 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Watching a podcast with Nile Ranger, claims Pardew told him to go round his house, then told him if he didn’t sign with his agent he would be dropped down to the reserves. Ranger didn’t sign and was then dropped down to the reserves. 

There are very few people i'd take Pardew's word over, but Ranger is definitely one of them. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest reefatoon

Was all going well until he said he was playing better than Cabaye or Tiote. Stopped reading after that.

A good article that shows what a heartless, greedy controlling horrible man ashley is.

That Pardew testified against Jonas doesn't surprise me at all, a proper yes man who has no integrity at all.

I thought Pardew was the worst manager we could get then along came Steve Bruce.

The last paragraph sums things up well.

“I was frustrated with the manager and owner at the time and, keeping tabs on it since, things only seem to have got worse so I can see where fans are coming from. They’ll only grow more frustrated and I can understand. I saw how things worked first hand.”

54 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Isn't he talking about Ryan there? Just before he says 'Tayls', he says he played with Ryan Taylor and Dan Gosling.

Just as well I covered all bases with using Taylor rather that Steve T!

Lets be honest, Ryan was a grumpy git as well, can easily see him being non friend of the TV just like Stevie T was a radge packet 

On 30/06/2021 at 16:25, Inferior Acuña said:

Isn't he talking about Ryan there? Just before he says 'Tayls', he says he played with Ryan Taylor and Dan Gosling.

"Tayls" was the nickname for Steven Taylor iirc. Can't imagine Ryan Taylor having a nickname, but if he did I'm sure it would just be something straightforward like that :lol: 

Edited by Kaizero

Raylor was so likeable. Good pro for us and a really decent squad player between 2009-12. Some great moments; obviously the Mackems goal was special but I loved that effort against Everton as well which squeaked in under the bar. Free-kick at Scunthorpe an underrated strike too. And Accrington. 

4 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Raylor was so likeable. Good pro for us and a really decent squad player between 2009-12. Some great moments; obviously the Mackems goal was special but I loved that effort against Everton as well which squeaked in under the bar. Free-kick at Scunthorpe an underrated strike too. And Accrington. 

I randomly spent an hour speaking to him on a flight from London to Toronto a few years back and he was such a good lad. I remember him talking about the support and he had nothing but respect for us fans and says he still looks out for our results and wants us to do well because the supporters deserve it. 

I tried to steer the conversation towards Joey Barton because of his links to him at that time and I found it quite funny how much the guy hated him.

I spent a year looking after his family at games, lovely family btw. He was generally quite reserved when he came up after a match, but never in an arrogant way. It just seemed like he was still thinking about the game. Nice lad though, which really shone through when he had the bairn.

Just now, Happinesstan said:

I spent a year looking after his family at games, lovely family btw. He was generally quite reserved when he came up after a match, but never in an arrogant way. It just seemed like he was still thinking about the game. Nice lad though, which really shone through when he had the bairn.

It's funny how seeing footballers with their kids changes your opinion of them. I once saw Frank Lampard taking his child to the toilets and all of a sudden my hatred for him disappeared. 

I think it apply to all opposition player. When you only know someone as rival player, there's huge chance you'll hate him. But when you know him at personal level, it could go anywhere depend on his real personality.

I'm sure if I know some of manure player that I hate, like Rooney, maybe I won't hate him anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...