C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest chicken little

i've translated his comments just in case you want to play a good old-fashioned game of pardew bullshit bingo:

ADO still have to play middle/bottom teams Fortuna (H), FC Twente (A), FC Emmen (H), VV-Venlo (A), and PEC Zwolle (H), and therein sees Alan Pardew sufficient possibilities for his team. "Naturally they are enormously important matches for us, but we need to get games in the other games also," says the coach.

He has faith that this will happen. "I take a lot of positives from today, we're not far from winning a game [:lol:]. People say that we have made wrong tactical choices [:lol:], but I don't think this is the case [:lol: :lol:]. Sometimes I've played players out of position (:lol:) because I didn't know them well enough [:lol:]. But I'm learning to know my players, I know where they can play. There are no excuses any more. [:lol: :lol: :lol:]"

no excuses, at least not until the next one. turns out a fucking prick can't change its spots. who would have thought?

I know my entire managerial career took place in FM, but surely there's a sheet of paper somewhere that says x plays y position. How did he fucking not know the odious prick.

Guest Howaythetoon

So he’s doing shit in Holland then? Who’d have thought... must have owed their owner some money to be given a job. Hope this is the finish of him. Easily the worst manager in our entire history and easily the worst human being after Ashley to have ever been associated with the club. He makes Owen look like a saint. Hope the cunt has nothing but rotten luck til the day he dies.

Guest Howaythetoon

Imagine openly stating you have been playing your players out of position because you don't know them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn’t Bruce do that with the Dutch lad first game of the season home to Arsenal?

I know my entire managerial career took place in FM, but surely there's a sheet of paper somewhere that says x plays y position. How did he fucking not know the odious prick.

Was thinking exactly this - just boot up FM and it’s all good, Alan. Clearly he’s embracing and celebrating his ignorance.

Imagine openly stating you have been playing your players out of position because you don't know them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn’t Bruce do that with the Dutch lad first game of the season home to Arsenal?

From memory Bruce didn’t tell his left back that he was being subbed on to play in centre midfield.

I mean rather than guessing where they play he could, oh I dunno, maybe ask them?! Or is that a bit controversial? Or ask the coaches?

It's such blatant bullshit. He played them there because he's an egomaniac and thinks he's a tactical genius. Same reason he played Cisse and Ameobi on the wing.

Tosser.

1 win in 15 in the league. Peak Pardew.

What's the media's reaction to that over there?

Over here it would be "He's done a good job up there".

Media don't pay much attention to his club in general, but I skipped past a section where they did a quick review of how a number of clubs were playing at the moment and in that I saw Aad de Mos, a former player and manager turned commentator who is from that neck of the woods and has a soft spot for them say he's all but resigned to relegation now since the football is so abysmal. Apparently they have a six pointer coming up at the weekend, which he said was last chance saloon for the club and Pardew. Fail to win that and it's over.