C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

"The Eredivisie - the top tier of football in the Netherlands - has been abandoned for the season with no title winners and no teams relegated."

Lucky bastard has avoided relegation  :lol:

:lol: Has there ever in history been a jammier fuck.

This cunt is gonna claim he influenced this isn’t he

Nah, but a few years down the line when everyone will have forgotten about the circumstances he will no doubt come out and claim he came to Holland taking over and a club doomed for the drop and miraculously kept them up against all the odds.

This cunt is gonna claim he influenced this isn’t he

Nah, but a few years down the line when everyone will have forgotten about the circumstances he will no doubt come out and claim he came to Holland taking over and a club doomed for the drop and miraculously kept them up against all the odds.

He absolutely will do this. Really hope you’ve been educating your fellow countrymen about this melt.

"The Eredivisie - the top tier of football in the Netherlands - has been abandoned for the season with no title winners and no teams relegated."

Lucky bastard has avoided relegation  :lol:

:lol: Has there ever in history been a jammier fuck.

Everton-v-Hull-City---Bar-009.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&overlay-align=bottom%2Cleft&overlay-width=100p&overlay-base64=L2ltZy9zdGF0aWMvb3ZlcmxheXMvdGctZGVmYXVsdC5wbmc&s=a837443eb150752c3da5d88d4dc225cd

Earned a £100,000 bonus for avoiding relegation, apparently.

I read that just before, Gullit saying he should give it back to the club

by fair means or foul, it was achieved, can't see any other manager handing it back.

by fair means or foul, it was achieved, can't see any other manager handing it back.

Maybe I'm being naive but especially in the financial climate football may soon find itself in, I'd imagine a lot of managers would forgo such a bonus if it was 'earnt' in such a manner. Even moreso a bonus that he would barely even notice in his bank account after the money that prick has lucked in to over his career.

Fucking Pardew, man. Nowt is ever straightforward and devoid of controversy with that cunt, is it? He'll be absolutely loving having the spotlight on him as well.

Only this cunt could get a 100k bonus for a survival that never happened.

Even if he gives the money back he will be talking about what a noble hero he is for years.

Should be a new character in Viz. Jammy Pards the Cunting King or something. Only a global pandemic could stop him from certain relegation.

Technically he surely didn’t survive though, did he?