C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Bruce is worse in every possible way man. All the criticisms thrown at the king apply to bruce. But at least under the king we played some good stuff and signed a few good players. I’m no pardew fan but that’s how much I despise Bruce

Pardew, like Bruce, wasn't really in charge of who comes & who goes.

Bruce is worse in every possible way man. All the criticisms thrown at the king apply to bruce. But at least under the king we played some good stuff and signed a few good players. I’m no pardew fan but that’s how much I despise Bruce

Well when Bruce, questions the intelligence of the area. Telling us the kids of Southampton are smarter and better brought up, then I'll agree.

And while, as you i think Bruce is shite and full of excuses. So far i haven't seen him disgustingly blame any player, or even worse young players for his own ineptitude.

Until then I'll carry on hating Pardew more, neither should be nowhere near us but it is what it is.

I know that. Just saying it shows how bad bruce is and what a shit situation we are in when having the king back would be an improvement. He wasn’t a Sunderland or Man U lover and never pretended to be a Newcastle fan either

Pardew's arse end career has been utterly rank, he wouldn't improve us in any way now.

It terms of management they're both equally as dog-shit as each other, however Bruce atleast doesn't seem like an utter cunt of a person, and I don't have the urge to punch my screen every time I see his face.

Ultimately though, both of them have absolutely no right being at a Premier League club.

What the fuck is gan on here?

Bruce/Pardew shit off innit.

Imagine wanting to start a Bruce or Pardew debate. Is this lower than our 'pass or hoof' debate in the Carroll thread the other day or not? :lol:

Imagine wanting to start a Bruce or Pardew debate. Is this lower than our 'pass or hoof' debate in the Carroll thread the other day or not? :lol:

It's close, very very close  :lol:

:lol: I suppose rather than considering them new lows we just accept this is now the standard of NUFC conversation. Only makes sense the standard of discussions surrounding the club get dragged down as low as the standard of the club itself.

:lol: I suppose rather than considering them new lows we just accept this is now the standard of NUFC conversation. Only makes sense the standard of discussions surrounding the club get dragged down as low as the standard of the club itself.

That's a very well made point, and true enough now :lol:

Pardew is leagues worse than Bruce. Pardew made it hard supporting us when we had some good players. Bruce is more systematic of our current status.

How long ago does it seem since the Rafa or Poch debate 😢

Pardew is leagues worse than Bruce. Pardew made it hard supporting us when we had some good players. Bruce is more systematic of our current status.

Well no not really as he got us within a whisker of the champions league and I’m sure we were comfortably a top 10 team when he left too.

Well no not really as he got us within a whisker of the champions league and I’m sure we were comfortably a top 10 team when he left too.

I really don’t want to take this bait.

Bruce is way less of a cunt than Pardew. Bruce is better tactically if and his style is more aesthetically pleasing. I’d much rather watch ten men behind the ball than Pardew’s “ give the back to Mike Williamson”, any day. We had some genuine promising players arrive and Pardew somehow managed to make all of them worse. Cabaye was perhaps an exception but only because he put in extra effort for his last half season because he was desperate to get away. Even the good football when we finished fifth was more down to individual brilliance than an actual style or system of play

Think I’ve mentioned it here before; Bruce is a dream come true for Ashley. He’s like Pardew, i.e a yes man who’s delighted just to have the job, but he’s less detestable and a Geordie which means a considerable portion of the fan base (not on here, obviously) will accept him.