C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

'We've been playing catch-up. And the owner of Ludogorets owns the TV company with the rights to Bulgarian football, so we have to play uphill. How can that be right?

Add it to the list. 

edit: I jumped the gun there, the whole article is littered with quotable gems :lol: 

Edited by CFlan

Love how he says “that’s not me, I’m more professional than that” about the little dance he done in the FA Cup final whilst at Palace, when the absolute fact of the matter is that is exactly what he done. :lol: 

Jesus, his time here was depressing aside from that first full season when we shithoused 5th place. Even the season that we were in Europe was depressing. He should’ve been sacked when we lost 2-1 at home to Reading the season after at the very latest. 

Edited by Danh1

Apparently it’s not the little dance that made him look like a cunt, it’s the fact that it was played in slow motion on social media that made him look like a cunt.

I can’t stand the narcissistic clown. 

9 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Love how he says “that’s not me, I’m more professional than that” about the little dance he done in the FA Cup final whilst at Palace, when the absolute fact of the matter is that is exactly what he done. :lol: 

In the being professional stakes it also pales into comparison with the Meyler headbutt and "facking owld caaant" 

9 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Jesus, his time here was depressing aside from that first full season when we shithoused 5th place. Even the season that we were in Europe was depressing. He should’ve been sacked when we lost 2-1 at home to Reading the season after at the very latest. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/12/newcastle-united-alan-pardew-apologises-manchester-city-manuel-pellegrini

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/alan-pardew-suspended-two-matches-after-shoving-assistant-referee-8102592.html%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/sport/football/26422989.amp

"I'm more professional than that." 

Still, he waxes lyrical about how the feeling of being at a FA cup final is absolutely magical and never to be forgotten for fans!

Before not mentioning making sure we'd been knocked by the 4th round every year, including losing 3-1 to Stevenage.

10 hours ago, Danh1 said:

That was the game that I turned vehemently Pardew out. Shower of shit 😂

1 hour ago, Abacus said:

Still, he waxes lyrical about how the feeling of being at a FA cup final is absolutely magical and never to be forgotten for fans!

Before not mentioning making sure we'd been knocked by the 4th round every year, including losing 3-1 to Stevenage.

I was at that game.

It was grim, an absolute shambles. 

Some quotes from Chris Brunt about Owld Pards at West Brom:

“There was quite a lot made of when I had a go at him one day after one of the games (against Huddersfield). But it was just about seeing lads out on the pitch not knowing what they were doing. And that happened a lot of times.

“We didn’t do enough on how we were going to get a result. It was like, ‘We’ll score more goals by crossing the ball in the box and shooting’.

“But how were we going to get there to shoot? What are we going to do when we’re up there trying to cross the ball into the box? Where is everybody else going to be behind the ball?

“Just stupid things like that — sometimes people just think these things are a given but if a coach is not there telling you those things all the time then people get lazy and switch off.”

Christ we’ve been cursed with some charlatans haven’t we and then gaslit by the media telling us they’re great and we should be happy. Hopefully those days are over..

Edited by LV

2 hours ago, LV said:

“There was quite a lot made of when I had a go at him one day after one of the games (against Huddersfield). But it was just about seeing lads out on the pitch not knowing what they were doing. And that happened a lot of times.

“We didn’t do enough on how we were going to get a result. It was like, ‘We’ll score more goals by crossing the ball in the box and shooting’.

“But how were we going to get there to shoot? What are we going to do when we’re up there trying to cross the ball into the box? Where is everybody else going to be behind the ball?

“Just stupid things like that — sometimes people just think these things are a given but if a coach is not there telling you those things all the time then people get lazy and switch off.”

Christ we’ve been cursed with some charlatans haven’t we and then gaslit but the media telling us they’re great and we should be happy. Hopefully those days are over..

Gold. :lol:

3 hours ago, LV said:

Christ we’ve been cursed with some charlatans haven’t we and then gaslit by the media telling us they’re great and we should be happy. Hopefully those days are over..

Where are those quotes from?

4 hours ago, LV said:

Sums up his time here with us perfectly. no gameplan, throw more forwards on the pitch = more goals in his head. So thankful we never have to endure him or Bruce ever again