C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

6 hours ago, The Butcher said:

He finished 5th with Mike fucking Williamson as a starting CB. James Perch. Jonas. Danny Guthrie as our third schoice CM. Ryan Taylor LB. Obertan. A Danny Simpson who shit himself every time he crosse the half way line.

image.thumb.png.e87b5349ba26b064a02d8fb39191c8e0.png

Edited by TheHoob

Pardew was nothing more than a chancer where he managed to cobble things together for one season, after that he wasted all of what talent we had.  He never took responsibility for his choices and always looked for scapegoats. 

He was nothing more than a 1980s UPVC windows sales man. 

Characters like Pardew are all too happy to own their successes but not their failings. He has been very good at retroactively portraying himself as being put upon by Ashley despite being all too glad to be able to rub shoulders in smart suits with the elite and toe the line exactly as Ashley wanted. Plucked from obscurity and grateful for it. His milking of 5th bought him some stock with Palace and WBA and now where is he? Oblivion again at a young age for a coach. He can get fucked. Thanks for 5th/Europa if you like. Didn’t stop the Shan cunt bemoaning afterward as soon as it suited his agenda. Aye off you fuck, patsy.

Just now, Darth Crooks said:

Characters like Pardew are all too happy to own their successes but not their failings. He has been very good at retroactively portraying himself as being put upon by Ashley despite being all too glad to be able to rub shoulders in smart suits with the elite and toe the line exactly as Ashley wanted. Plucked from obscurity and grateful for it. His milking of 5th bought him some stock with Palace and WBA and now where is he? Oblivion again at a young age for a coach. He can get fucked. Thanks for 5th/Europa if you like. Didn’t stop the Shan cunt bemoaning afterward as soon as it suited his agenda. Aye off you fuck, patsy.

For a more stark instance see Bruce, S. 2019-2022

36 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I’ve never hated a Newcastle manager more than this bloke. 

I did - Kinnear, McClaren, Carver (aka best coach in the league) were all worse. McClaren relegating the team that he had was criminal.

Pardew was dogshit but he wasn't the worst, not by a far stretch.

Just now, Amir_9 said:

I did - Kinnear, McClaren, Carver (aka best coach in the league) were all worse. McClaren relegating the team that he had was criminal.

I’m not saying he was the worst, I said I hated him more than any other.

Carver and Kinnear were worse than Bruce or Pardew, but we always knew that Carver and Kinnear wouldn't last very long. Bruce and Pardew were shit but not going anywhere, the club's acceptance of their mediocrity was so indicative of what we'd become and accordingly they became focuses of our hate, the unsackable public faces of is just existing to enrich Ashley.

I hated them both, still do. Fairly equally really, but probably Pardew more because that was the first time we became nothing. It hurt with Bruce, but we'd already been there before. We knew the drill.

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, neesy111 said:

Bruce goes at the bottom for me.  His interviews etc were the complete pits.

Him and Pardew are like two ends of a massive shit.

Guest neesy111
9 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Him and Pardew are like two ends of a massive shit.

A stool that's hard to pass 

Edited by neesy111

Guest HTT II
Just now, neesy111 said:

A stool that's hard to pass 

How apt given our team found it hard to pass under those two cunts as well.

Pardew only ever had one game plan once the game kicked off, if the opposition adjusted or made a change he was stuck and was unable to counter those changes. 

A fraud who should never have been approached for the NUFC job.

19 hours ago, Amir_9 said:

Kinnear was absolutely shit but I don't hate him; he did bring some comedy to a depressing time for the club. McClaren wasn't a bad bloke, again he was just shit. Carver was an arsehole, agree there. 

Pardew and Bruce level on points for me. 

Bruce on goal difference because he pretended to be a nice guy while Pardew never hid the fact that he was a c**t.

Edited by Bintang

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Northerngimp said:

Pardew only ever had one game plan once the game kicked off, if the opposition adjusted or made a change he was stuck and was unable to counter those changes. 

A fraud who should never have been born.

This cunt was on a level to all the others.

It wasn't just the football, it was every ridiculous excuse in the book, and some. Blaming of the fans, scapegoating young players, Hatem and Bigi.

Southampton kids are better brought up than kids in Newcastle. Sorry but anyone who doesn't hate this bloke the most is a blind Alien in my eyes.

Edited by Bimpy474