C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

http://www.football365.com/news/will-pardews-career-recover-from-palace

The good news for anybody who cannot bear his particular brand of smugness is that this seemingly inevitable exit is likely to precipitate a lengthy sabbatical from the top flight. After six years of watching self-satisfaction alternated with self-absolvement, we are certainly due a break. Pardew is unlikely to find a Premier League club willing to give him another job; his only route back may be via a Championship club big enough to match his substantial sense of self-worth.

Wonder if their chairman actually believes that expansive football bollocks or if he is just using PArdew tactics with their fans. Either way he sounds like a fucking tube too.

would be class if he was throwing it back at pardew after alan's own comments about "the owners not understanding football" earlier

Wonder if their chairman actually believes that expansive football bollocks or if he is just using PArdew tactics with their fans. Either way he sounds like a f***ing tube too.

The chairman doesn't believe it, no. They've just got Allardyce lined up to take over because he's a near-guarantee of PL survival, and they know the fans will hate his style so they're buttering them up by saying they're looking to move away from that because the attacking football has failed.

It excuses Allardyce's appointment because it fits the narrative they've created for their new manager, even though that narrative has only been created after they've decided they want to appoint Allardyce.

I reckon he might have brought the inevitable a bit closer by his backhanded dig about the owners not understanding football after that revival win against Southampton. I bet it didn't go down well.

So just as Pards was saying that, the owners were sitting there with a Prozone-powered dossier (Americans love stats) on their players written by Fathead looking for his next payday. No honour among thieves etc. etc.

You couldn't make it up.  ;D

CP grabbing Pards made my Christmas/NY in 2014, and they've having a good go at 2016 too. The gift that keeps giving.

Merry Christmas Everybody!

I reckon he might have brought the inevitable a bit closer by his backhanded dig about the owners not understanding football after that revival win against Southampton. I bet it didn't go down well.

So just as Pards was saying that, the owners were sitting there with a Prozone-powered dossier (Americans love stats) on their players written by Fathead looking for his next payday. No honour among thieves etc. etc.

CP grabbing Pards made my Christmas/NY in 2014, and they've having a good go at 2016 too. The gift that keeps giving.

Must. Fight. Urge. To. Ask. For. Stats. On. That.

I'm also disappointed it happened this early but happy a) it happened at all b) it was just before Christmas c) it looks like he was given the treatment Hughton got by Ashley...... except he was unseated by one of Big Sam's much-vaunted powerpoint dossiers :lol: :lol:

I'm also disappointed it happened this early but happy a) it happened at all b) it was just before Christmas c) it looks like he was given the treatment Hughton got by Ashley...... except he was unseated by one of Big Sam's much-vaunted powerpoint dossiers :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's just dawned on me.

He'll take over from Moyes in a few months.

i was thinking the other day along these lines, probably the only way things could have been better is if the mackems paid to poach him from palace and he relegated them but i'd take him blagging his way in there now and relegating them as a close second...suppose a year or three of prime pardew purgatory would be good for them as well

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/12/22/21/3B95477500000578-4059650-image-a-8_1482443623925.jpg

If only he could have broken more records  :huff:

that very last stat is the telling one for me and sums up everything wrong with the cunt as a manager, if anyone looking to defend him could come up with a reason why that would be so then i'd love to hear it

had a flashback this morning to the sack pardew era and people trying to defend the shit he comes out with as stuff 'every manager says' :lol:

It's just dawned on me.

He'll take over from Moyes in a few months.

i was thinking the other day along these lines, probably the only way things could have been better is if the mackems paid to poach him from palace and he relegated them but i'd take him blagging his way in there now and relegating them as a close second...suppose a year or three of prime pardew purgatory would be good for them as well

Can you imagine the levels of bile on here towards a Pardew-Sunderland tandem?

Jesus, it's some thought. :lol:

You absolutely know he'd love to take over there to try and stick it to us too.

:thup: Another example of this bizarre English attitude that there are only 2 types of football to be played - disgusting hoofball played by real men and suicidal ponceball played by fairies.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/12/22/21/3B95477500000578-4059650-image-a-8_1482443623925.jpg

If only he could have broken more records  :huff:

that very last stat is the telling one for me and sums up everything wrong with the c*** as a manager, if anyone looking to defend him could come up with a reason why that would be so then i'd love to hear it

had a flashback this morning to the sack pardew era and people trying to defend the s*** he comes out with as stuff 'every manager says' :lol:

That's actually not as bad as it sounds. Most clubs from about 9th down usually finish with a negative goal difference don't they?