C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

:lol: I've been gripped with fear that he could Cthulhu his way to these shores.

USA Manager Alan Pardew. :scared:

:lol: I’ll kill someone

:lol: I feel like it'd be best if we started preparing ourselves.

Great that these two have been completely exposed for the jokers they are. Carver starting on fans again, couldn't make it up 😂😂

I see Ian Wright now saying Pardew would struggle to get another job "who would employ him?". Fuck me wasn't long ago he was slating nufc fans for calling it as it was that Pardew was shite

Scary to think we've had two worse managers than him, since he left ! To go from Pardew to Carver to McClaren was suicide, no wonder we went down, and my god we fell on our feet when Rafa came in, otherwise we would be probably some place similar to our neighbours right now.

Disagree entirely with that. McClaren wasn't worse, he was poor, but he wasn't toxic. Carver can't even be described as a manager so he doesn't count. Pardew is the worst manager in the history of English football IMO. Ever.

Bet he looked at the fixture list, freaked out and took a big dump in front of the chairman in his office in order to avoid having to be in the dugout at St. James' Park without quitting.

Guest Howaythetoon

As much as I wanted to abuse the cunt at SJP, he’d probably have picked up 3 points knowing that cunt like when Palace hammered us 5-1. Couldn't beat the mackems though you silver topped fake teeth trump skin twat fraud.

As much as I wanted to abuse the cunt at SJP, he’d probably have picked up 3 points knowing that cunt like when Palace hammered us 5-1. Couldn't beat the mackems though you silver topped fake teeth trump skin twat fraud.

He did beat them

Bet he looked at the fixture list, freaked out and took a big dump in front of the chairman in his office in order to avoid having to be in the dugout at St. James' Park without quitting.

He bottled the home fixture so it wouldn't be a surprise if he hastened his exit tbh.

Pardew in America would be fantastic like  [emoji38] [emoji38]

Sky are already preparing a fly on the wall, Kardashianesque series.

Keeping Up With The Shan Cunts.

Stellin and Co defended Pardew again. "Nothing he could have done." "Let down by senior players."

Disgusting twats.

He'll be joining their pundit team so obviously his fellow clueless cunts are going to welcome him in with some sugar coated bollocks.