Watford vs Newcastle United - 23/01/16 @ 3pm (No TV)

Nobody

Swansea passed them off the park on Monday. Basically just need to keep the ball away from their forwards and this should be a comfortable win.

i'd have thought we should be set up for a classic away performance, sit deep ish and don't let their forwards isolate colo/colback/dummett/janmaat then look to fuck them on the break with sissoko, mitro & wijnaldum

Think this really comes down to if we turn up or not.  Been very good in our last three Premier League games, and Watford are shit.  However we do struggle to put in the effort against the shitter sides, especially away, and Watford are very shit.  If we turn up we'll win, if not who knows.

Nailed on draw imo. They won't lose three home games in a row.

Think both teams will be relatively happy with it too.

Don't think it would be a bad result, tbh. It's our home games where we've got to start consistently winning. Four of our remaining seven home games are against relegation rivals (Bournemouth, Mackems, Swansea, WBA), with away trips to Norwich and Villa. Those are the ones where three points is an absolute must. Win all six of them and we're onto 40 points. A point at Watford wouldn't be bad.

Think this really comes down to if we turn up or not.  Been very good in our last three Premier League games, and Watford are s***.  However we do struggle to put in the effort against the shitter sides, especially away, and Watford are very s***.  If we turn up we'll win, if not who knows.

I get what you mean.  But I'm not sure what we are, if Watford are very shit  :lol:

Think this really comes down to if we turn up or not.  Been very good in our last three Premier League games, and Watford are s***.  However we do struggle to put in the effort against the shitter sides, especially away, and Watford are very s***.  If we turn up we'll win, if not who knows.

I get what you mean.  But I'm not sure what we are, if Watford are very shit  :lol:

Recent form rather than over the season so far.  Watford have been better than us for most of the season of course, but lately they've dipped and look poor at the moment, losing their last 4 in a row.  On the other hand we've picked up in the last few games.

We owe this fuckers a good fucking hiding. The got jammy in the cup win a few weeks ago, earlier this season they were lucky not to have us get takeaway a draw and a penalty appeal dismissed, and to top it off they rolled over for Swansea on Monday. I hope we absolutely thrash them, but it will probably be another game where we miss chances that cost us or roll over.

When you're in a slump, your strikers are mis-firing a bit and you could do with a confidence booster then there is no better fixture to have than Newcastle (H). We've rolled over time and time again in this situation and I'm fairly confident we'll do so again. I was encouraged by what I saw in the first half last week but away from SJP is another matter, 5 away goals in total and it's the arse end of January man. :lol: