sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Again if there *has* to be a plane, which there doesn't but some seem intent, then fly it when we're promoted and they're down but make it about us going back up not them down. That would infuriate them much more tbh.

good call.

Anything like that really, put something about Rafa on it or whatever. Kill two birds with one stone [emoji38]

May just be a case of can they catch Boro and not finish bottom of the league rather than overcome the 10 point deficit to safety now. I would not want to be a mackem right now (or anytime really but..) since there is nothing really to hope for even after relegation. They've got such an ill fitted squad for the 2nd tier, their best player is away, the manager doesn't seem to have a clue to the extent that makes you wonder how he had such a successful time at Everton, they can't even buy themselves out of it because of their mountain of debt.

They've tended to quickly bounce back up again following relegations in previous seasons and I'm pretty sure most of their fanbase are thinking the same will happen again, and they regard the champ as a pretty crappy division. The silver lining for the season for them is this is a chance to cleanse, get rid of the high earners, waste of spacers and start again. Unfortunately for them, it's not going to be that easy.

If I were them, I would make a priority in getting David Wagner from Huddersfield, assuming Huddersfield don't go up and TBH I don't fancy them in the playoffs. I know people will question why would he leave Huddersfield for the Mackems, and rightly so but Sunderland are a much bigger fish and he may see that as a better long term project. He's ideal for what they need, someone who has shown this year that he can turn around a team almost immediately, on a small budget and he knows the loan market very well, based on the quality of his loanees this season, loans are going to be something Sunderland will need to lean on very heavily next year.

They're going to haemorrage money upon relegation. I genuinely don't know if they can afford to fire Moyes and his staff.

May just be a case of can they catch Boro and not finish bottom of the league rather than overcome the 10 point deficit to safety now. I would not want to be a mackem right now (or anytime really but..) since there is nothing really to hope for even after relegation. They've got such an ill fitted squad for the 2nd tier, their best player is away, the manager doesn't seem to have a clue to the extent that makes you wonder how he had such a successful time at Everton, they can't even buy themselves out of it because of their mountain of debt.

They've tended to quickly bounce back up again following relegations in previous seasons and I'm pretty sure most of their fanbase are thinking the same will happen again, and they regard the champ as a pretty crappy division. The silver lining for the season for them is this is a chance to cleanse, get rid of the high earners, waste of spacers and start again. Unfortunately for them, it's not going to be that easy.

If I were them, I would make a priority in getting David Wagner from Huddersfield, assuming Huddersfield don't go up and TBH I don't fancy them in the playoffs. I know people will question why would he leave Huddersfield for the Mackems, and rightly so but Sunderland are a much bigger fish and he may see that as a better long term project. He's ideal for what they need, someone who has shown this year that he can turn around a team almost immediately, on a small budget and he knows the loan market very well, based on the quality of his loanees this season, loans are going to be something Sunderland will need to lean on very heavily next year.

Sunderland go through managers at a rate of 1 every 9 months. The last reason I would give for going there is for a long term project.

or hoy a tenner on, and if they pull off the miracle, you get a grand to lessen the pain.

You would get 10p

Well no....

Well they're hardly likely to survive are they?  Hence you get 10p....

(red face....)

He's suggesting betting a tenner on them doing the miracle and staying up in which case you win a grand. Does it really need explaining? If i'm wrong i guess cp40 will have to explain it to both of us.

or hoy a tenner on, and if they pull off the miracle, you get a grand to lessen the pain.

You would get 10p

Well no....

Well they're hardly likely to survive are they?  Hence you get 10p....

(red face....)

He's suggesting betting a tenner on them doing the miracle and staying up in which case you win a grand. Does it really need explaining? If i'm wrong i guess cp40 will have to explain it to both of us.

Doesn't work like that. They might be 1/100 to go down, but the odds on them staying up will be much less than 100/1-call it the house's edge.

33/1 with sky bet to stay up.

They've won 5 games (!) all season and haven't scored in about 20 matches. 330/1 seems more like it.

Mathematically they are down with 98% certainty. Basically meaning they can only escape 2 times out of a 100 attempts. They're down.

Guest chopey

I've heard loads of the fans are not renewing next season if Jackie Gleason stays .....................could be problems for them next season.

I've heard loads of the fans are not renewing next season if Jackie Gleason stays .....................could be problems for them next season.

Moyes seems to more resemble Marty Feldman as their season fizzles out. Would like to see one or more of his eyes actually pop out when the inevitable happens.

If we must do the plane banner sh*te can we just leave it blank? Or "This banner deliberately left blank". Then they could use their imaginations.... A rare and welcome gift in such an unrelentingly grey shithole.

Moyes seems to more resemble Marty Feldman as their season fizzles out. Would like to see one or more of his eyes actually pop out when the inevitable happens.

If we must do the plane banner sh*te can we just leave it blank? Or "This banner deliberately left blank". Then they could use their imaginations.... A rare and welcome gift in such an unrelentingly grey shithole.

Or we could reply to 'Auf Wiedersehen Prem' with 'Guten Tag, ya bellends'.

Although the right answer is clearly to not fly anything as it's incredibly cringeworthy.

Anyone know what message they've gone for and which game?

Just I'm at the Bournemouth one in a box, might be a good moment to take a picture  :lol:

Ps: just fly the number over for the Samaritans, at least no spelling confusion