sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This place severely overrates them and always has. [emoji38]

It's just a defense mechanism man, a Just In Case

They're bad, but not bottom of the table going in to League One bad. They should have been mid table without much fuss, instead we've been entertained with a  cataclysmic free-fall which the entire footballing country is creasing at. But, we know too well their ability to fluke their way out of trouble and half expect them to do so, even with 3 games to go and 8pts behind i'd still think they've got a chance, and they would do as this is a false position and on balance they are expected to have a good run at some point. Time is running out though, just fuck off and be done with it.

This place severely overrates them and always has. [emoji38]

It's just a defense mechanism man, a Just In Case

They're bad, but not bottom of the table going in to League One bad. They should have been mid table without much fuss, instead we've been entertained with a  cataclysmic free-fall which the entire footballing country is creasing at. But, we know too well their ability to fluke their way out of trouble and half expect them to do so, even with 3 games to go and 8pts behind i'd still think they've got a chance, and they would do as this is a false position and on balance they are expected to have a good run at some point. Time is running out though, just fuck off and be done with it.

You see, I don't think it's a false position at all.

They're striker has about 8 career goals.

They have Lee Cattermole in midfield

37 year old John O'shea and Marc "no one wants me" Wilson in defence.

I don't see what talent they have that makes this a false position at all.