sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dear me. So despite them bringing it up regularly as a stick to beat us with, it was actually THEM who held the first fake funeral??!!  ;D :idiot2:

Now to find out they actually have previous for punching horses, and staining their tops with gravy.  :snod:

It's been mentioned before on one of their MLF stories from yesteryear threads, that one of their mental fans punched a horse at a match.....you know the sort of thread where they seemingly took over grounds/towns at will and won every single fight they were in.......depsite us regularly taking the absolute piss at Roker for nigh on 20 years.  :lol: :lol:

That is fuckin gold, never seen that before.  :laugh: And they have the cheek to knock us because of Wraith and co's nonsense. :laugh:

Notice the thick bastards think that "Leeds" needs an apostrophe before the s.  :laugh:

Think this is an important point that needs to be kept in mind about why they are in the mess they are in this year:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/if-wed-kept-mannone.1424993/

They got relative peanuts for a competent back up keeper and sold their number one choice, they've then gone out and brought in keepers who have no right not be making a living wage from the game. Some of the howlers they've committed this season have been comical. We've seen ourselves what a difference a good keeper makes in recent weeks. Of all the stupid decisions that club has made over the last couple of years, this seemingly insignificant one could have had one of the biggest impacts. However 6 in a row marra.

Dear me. So despite them bringing it up regularly as a stick to beat us with, it was actually THEM who held the first fake funeral??!!  ;D :idiot2:

Now to find out they actually have previous for punching horses, and staining their tops with gravy.  :snod:

Pioneers marra.

Ah yes the Sunderland version of "What is a club in any case?" speech.

It's not the litter or the pink seats, it's not the smell of incest or the pissed charver shitting in his seat. It's the lies, the hypocrisy, the barely half filled stadium of fickle fans without a conscience. The screech of brakes of an overpaid Irish moron, the sound of a cell door slamming shut onto a nonce. It's the small boy clambering up the steps with his £5 full kit on and a free ticket from his step dad in his hand, asking if he can have cheesy chips at half time and whether this time they will score a goal.

That is fuckin gold, never seen that before.  :laugh: And they have the cheek to knock us because of Wraith and co's nonsense. :laugh:

Notice the thick bastards think that "Leeds" needs an apostrophe before the s.  :laugh:

So they take the piss out of us for funerals and badly spelled bedsheets yet they did it all in one 40 odd years ago. Brilliant.

Hehe, someones added it (post #17) and..... its been conveniently ignored by them (so far).  :rolleyes:

One response:

I can't ever remember that happening.

Pretend it didn’t happen, nothing to see here... move along!

Nobody gives a fuck about the 1890's mate. That's over 100 years ago. We last won the League in 36 and apart from 1 FA cup we've done fuckall in 80 years. Sleeping giant? More like extinct dinosaur imo.

We're not in any position to be arguing which club is bigger. We're a small club with a large local fan base, that's all. Nobody apart from us gives a fuck about Sunderland

Probably the best post i’ve ever seen on there - wonder how long until he’s called a Mag.

I did enjoy the thread about the Sheff Wed supporters:

How did everyone find them? I personally thought they were wankers! Singing newcastle songs in Jamesons then singing about us going down a few times during the game.....not very classy or respectful imo

You can't get any more small time than that.

How did everyone find them? I personally thought they were wankers! Singing newcastle songs in Jamesons then singing about us going down a few times during the game.....not very classy or respectful imo

"You can't get any more small time than that"

mackems.jpg

I was looking over another PL club's forum, Stoke's oatcake, just to see what the mood was like. It looks like "doing a Sunderland" is now a thing, a thing you want to avoid if you are about to be relegated from the PL :)

How did everyone find them? I personally thought they were w*****s! Singing newcastle songs in Jamesons then singing about us going down a few times during the game.....not very classy or respectful imo

"You can't get any more small time than that"

mackems.jpg

Those 2 blokes in the lower centre, man. Hugging each other like its a father welcoming a son coming home from Afghanistan because Newcastle got relegated.