General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Anyone remember the 5-1 game on boxing day? That was a class game to watch :lol:

That one I definitely went to. They ended up down to 9 men and HBA just ran riot. Should have had another mad solo goal for his highlight reel. Bu hammered it against the bar from close range.

That 3-0 Stoke game is one of those games where it was obvious before kick off we were going to win and it was just a question of how much by. Not sure there have been many others like that in the PL :lol:

Did I not see somewhere that their match was down for a 3:45 start? They've still not started. Almost half an hour of bullshit. :lol: It's not Super Sunday, lads.

It was. They have spent 20 minutes talking about Liverpool.

I went to that one, I think?!  I'm not 100% as a lot of these games seem to blur into one and I went to loads from about 08-13'ish. 

I think it was the game where Tiote hit a crossfield diagonal to Ben Arfa, who trapped it dead in his typical nonchalant style, then played a no look pass up the line.  Second half of that season was class.

I remember that touch from Ben Arfa, any clips of this anywhere??

Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Cisse: what a combination that was!

Strange, looks like us playing some decent stuff there. Popular opinion tends to be we were just lucky.

There were times during that season I was amazed by our quality of play.