General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Luckily, I have never heard of this Grimes character, but what on earth is he on about with that Marxist comment. He obviously has never read any Marx, either in the original language nor an English translation. There are many BLM supporters who vote a long way to the right of centre. Equally I am sure that the are many who are centerist and others who are on the more left spectrum. The two issues are not the same nor equitable. He really could have done with some critical thinking classes back in primary school.

• 2 weeks later...

Assume we're not producing a third kit, btw? First time since 2003/04 so would be a surprise/a cock up, given how willing people are to shell out for Mike Ashley FC atm. Lad I play 5aside with has the home shirt (and shorts iirc), the away shirt - both with names and numbers - and the training shirt too. Got them all directly from Sports Direct so he says. Said he asked the cashier for a discount cos his football team's owner "owns this shop" lol, etc. People don't give a fuck

47 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

the date for Our game v Manchester United ( ronaldo’s expected debut) is looking like it might get changed For television purposes.

If it is suggested, hopefully NUST put pressure on the club as surely would be extremely unfair on those fans whp have purchased arrangements based on it not being selected for TV. It might even be worth doing a joint one with MUST.

Guest HTT II
21 minutes ago, 54 said:

What's this all about?

Probably because a section of our moron ‘fans’ boo the knee or are just generally fucking racist, bigoted twats?

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Charlies said:

A certain member of the "four amigos" posted something rather terrible on twitter yesterday,  then refused to apologise & claimed he has hacked.

Name and shame?