General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

On 29/12/2021 at 11:50, Chicane said:

My memories of Colo's last few seasons here are not as fond as some I guess :lol:

Seem to recall him trying to force a move back to Argentina every chance he got, right in the middle of terrible runs of form when we were in need of leadership

Yeah, he had some good periods but when he was out of form, he was wank. He wasn't helped by some of the dross he had to play alongside mind

1 hour ago, Inferior Acuña said:

I noticed yesterday the club's twitter following was 1.9million and today it's 2 million. Anyone know what it was pre-takeover?

I remember seeing at 1.6 million a couple of month before the takeover.

I noticed yesterday the club's twitter following was 1.9million and today it's 2 million. Anyone know what it was pre-takeover?

According to Social Blade it was on 1,750,833 the week before the takeover, the following week it was at 1,930,476 :lol: 

04067b7defc83d3b57b2e76754b1c861.png

It was 1.7m prior to takeover, then it jumped to 1.9m within a couple of weeks. 

These are very early days in a long term project plan being run by people who know what they are doing. The "project" will bring success like we have never experienced.

Despite yesterdays result the future of Newcastle United has never looked brighter or better.

https://www.newcastleworld.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/why-newcastle-united-fans-wont-be-able-to-watch-al-ittihad-friendly-as-eddie-howes-side-land-in-saudi-arabia-3538860

“In accordance with FA and Premier League regulations, the behind closed doors meeting can not be broadcasted or have highlights shown.”

Anyone know what this is about? Is it just because of KO time?