General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Remember when Middlesbrough were on their UEFA Cup run and kept singing 'geordies at home, watching the bill'. Then they got done 4-0 in the final.

When we next went to the Riverside, we were singing something like, but not exactly:

Geordies at home, watching the bill

Turn the telly over, Seville won four nil.

That doesn't quite work though. Does anyone remember what it was? It's been getting wrongly stuck in my head since Seville won again last night and driving me mad.

Doubt anything will ever annoy me as much as clueless owld gadgies having a go at Laurent Robert en masse because he didn't track back enough or get his foot in. Should have seen Brexit coming back then.

Aye, the East Stand was not keen.

They absolutely love the british dog that is Ritchie though

Remember when Middlesbrough were on their UEFA Cup run and kept singing 'geordies at home, watching the bill'. Then they got done 4-0 in the final.

When we next went to the Riverside, we were singing something like, but not exactly:

Geordies at home, watching the bill

Turn the telly over, Seville won four nil.

That doesn't quite work though. Does anyone remember what it was? It's been getting wrongly stuck in my head since Seville won again last night and driving me mad.

Another set of small time c****

Comes across like he's testing them to see who he can trust. Nobody is that bothered about how a player traps the ball, surely :lol:

As odd as he sounds at least he's intent on getting his point across and not just saying "...or whatever." to his players.

Danny Simpson

“People forget how close we came to qualifying for the Champions League. I was playing with Hatem Ben Arfa on the right and we had Yohan Cabaye, it was such a good team.

“I left on bad terms and some fans will remember that because they don’t like it when they think a player has turned their back on their club, but the negotiations with Mike Ashley over a new deal just didn’t work out. I felt at my age and with what we had achieved, it should have been a better offer. Mike was a businessman and he wouldn’t budge.”