General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Fuck me man. From Bobby Robson talking about potentially leaving Barcelona to come here and talking about how much he loves the club and the part we played in his life, to a fat horrible jibbering wreck. Makes me bastard sick 

13 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Fuck off everyone who isn't Bobby. Especially Bruce. Fuck off, Bruce. 

That video is heartbreaking tbh, where we are now man. :okay:.

Ok we didn't win anything, but the buzz of going to the game then was fucking great.

15 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

It was a friendly, but it's funny I remember caring too. Couldn't normally give a fuck about friendlies.

Ha yea same, Jenas has clearly always been an arrogant shit.

He started off well with us, but ultimately turned into a bit of a nothing player.

I always remember him for hitting the bar from miles out at Derby away for some reason, i think it was just after Robert's free kick, mint comeback that, to keep us in the hunt for top 4.

1 hour ago, Paully said:

Beautiful!

It was such an incredible atmosphere, that moment seemed to unite us all. Definitely one of the loudest noises I'd experienced at the ground but then I spent the next ten minutes shitting it because I was just certain he was going to score. 

Guest HTT II

He is so arrogant he looked distraught at the fact someone (well 50,000 really) didn’t actually like him, the cunt.

Great decision all round really - Wilson is clearly our number 9, and taking the weight of it off Jo might be a help, as well as an acknowledgment that he's not best used as an out-and-out striker.

17 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Great decision all round really - Wilson is clearly our number 9, and taking the weight of it off Jo might be a help, as well as an acknowledgment that he's not best used as an out-and-out striker.

If only the club had thought of this 2 years ago instead of burdening him with the shirt, fee and position.

Seems the most Newcastle United thing to have a new deal with a travel company in the midst of a third wave of a global pandemic. Must have some cracking deals to the Lake District. 

It's up there with Arsenal's "Visit Rwanda (just not anytime soon)" and Cardiff City's "Visit Malaysia (not now, obviously)".