Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Nah nee chance we have got Rafa like. Something terrible must be about to happen.

Something terrible has been happening for about ten years now.

to be fair you could apply that to most of the last 60 years at nufc with some brief bright spots before a return to norm of things are terrible and will always be terrible

When we were linked on Wednesday I pulled out Bellamy's book to re-read what he'd said about him. I think the players will hate him, like. He'll get them winning games if they listen to him, though.

Guessing he doesn't suffer fools and players who don't listen to what he wants them to do.

Can't understand people being arsed what the mackems think about this like. Who fucking cares?

If they were talking about Benitez on RTG we'd be ripping the piss out of them. There's no difference whatsoever.

:lol:

I agree though, they're going to put a negative slant on anything we do, pointless reading it.

Fair do's. :lol:

When we were linked on Wednesday I pulled out Bellamy's book to re-read what he'd said about him. I think the players will hate him, like. He'll get them winning games if they listen to him, though.

Guessing he doesn't suffer fools and players who don't listen to what he wants them to do.

It's not as if cunts like Bellamy are representative of all players.

“On at least on two occasions conversations have taken place between Benitez and Newcastle, including just before he went to Real Madrid last year, but also well before that as well."

tumblr_me5bgtrdVR1rk5wnbo1_400.0.gif

I haven't felt this excited since Keegan was brought back for that 2nd manager stint. Totally surreal that we've actually gone and appointed someone of Rafa's quality when a couple of weeks ago he was considered a pipe dream.

Well we've seen where being good pals with the players gets you with McClaren. These guys will do the job they are asked to or be out of the door. Benitez is very specific in how he sets teams out, and he won't be putting up with some of the comical defending we saw against Bournemouth.

What did he say about him?

Bellamy is the exact kind of character, who you'd expect to clash with......... well anyone.  But despite what you read about how detailed Benitez is and how his football is a bit boring.  It seems a lot of his former players are speaking highly of him.

Carragher said exactly the same things about him in his book: outstanding tactically but a total control freak and extremely ruthless.

What did he say about him?

Bellamy is the exact kind of character, who you'd expect to clash with......... well anyone.  But despite what you read about how detailed Benitez is and how his football is a bit boring.  It seems a lot of his former players are speaking highly of him.

Carragher said exactly the same things about him in his book: outstanding tactically but a total control freak and extremely ruthless.

Sounds perfect for us.

Guest Phillipealbert

wonder who his captain will be?

Hopefully not Colo.  Zero leadership.

I'd pick someone with a bit of spark.  Probably Shelvey.  He's the only one who's shown a bit of fight so far.