Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

For all intensive purposes he's already gone. Wouldn't be surprised to see these last 7 phoned in.

Not sure if joke after all the discussion on phrasing, or serious...

plz giv benefit of doubt :lol: couldn't help myself.

For all intensive purposes he's already gone. Wouldn't be surprised to see these last 7 phoned in.

Yep, we're a shoe in for relegation now. Not a surprise with all the pre-Madonnas in that fucking dressing room.

Yep, we're a shoe in for relegation now. Not a surprise with all the pre-Madonnas in that f***ing dressing room.

:lol:

Prove, is, in the proof-of-the-pudding expression, used in its original sense of 'test' (see also: proving grounds, proving bread dough). It makes perfect sense read in that context :)

Has somebody already posted that? Couldn't bear to read back[emoji38]

This. Hans is silly. Proof is in the pudding is a fine adaptation. Silly Hans.

let's hope we're all as wrong about him staying as we were about him coming in the first place!

I think it's possible he might stay, but only if he's allowed complete freedom to change things in his view for the future. And that'll be why he probably won't stay.

They could have offered him the earth knowing the transfer wndow had shut, buy who you like etc. If we do go down or stay up (unlikely as that is), they'll then be tested at their word and we know just how trustworthy that is. Don't see them suddenly becoming truthful after a near decade of constant lies.

Besides, going down is the perfect way to cover the lies they've probably told Rafa about what freedom he would allowed as manager. It'll be all, sorry Rafa we've got to cut cost now because YOU didn't keep us up.

Unfortunately for us, there's no cure for being a cunt, and our club is full of them.

I think it'll be Ashley and co who want to let Rafa go to get him off the wage bill if we go down as opposed to Rafa wanting to leave for sure.

They are idiots man. It's not rocket surgery, a top manager will eventually achieve good results but all this lot care about is the finances so they'll want some bargain basement also-ran to be head coach.

Yep, we're a shoe in for relegation now. Not a surprise with all the pre-Madonnas in that f***ing dressing room.

:lol:

http://images.memes.com/meme/698668

I think it'll be Ashley and co who want to let Rafa go to get him off the wage bill if we go down as opposed to Rafa wanting to leave for sure.

They are idiots man. It's not rocket surgery, a top manager will eventually achieve good results but all this lot care about is the finances so they'll want some bargain basement also-ran to be head coach.

Aye spot on  O0 and exactly why we're in the mess we're in.

Unless Ashley suddenly gets someone else's personality, we're not getting out of any mess until he does sell up. God a quarter of my football supporting life smashed by the utter bellwipe.

Aye, Pardew 4 or 5 win streak is needed. `

Such a wum  :lol:

Nothing about Pardew is needed. Any winning streak we had under him was nothing to do with him, it was despite him and usually when he had to rely on players who weren't his favourites due to them being injured.