Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Too long to quote.  The fat cunt won't look in this way.  Say the gamble paid off, the 60M won't go to his pocket as he publicly stated that this is Rafas.  However if the gamble failed Rafa won't be here and he has to bear the consequence.  Why would he do the gamble then?

Stabilising the club in the premier league would increase the value of his asset.  The first season back is always going to be the most expensive however once he has a squad fit for the PL the spending can be scaled back.

You can never scale it back that's the history of the PL. You have to keep pace with the clubs around you (not Man C).

Too long to quote.  The fat c*** won't look in this way.  Say the gamble paid off, the 60M won't go to his pocket as he publicly stated that this is Rafas.  However if the gamble failed Rafa won't be here and he has to bear the consequence.  Why would he do the gamble then?

Stabilising the club in the premier league would increase the value of his asset.  The first season back is always going to be the most expensive however once he has a squad fit for the PL the spending can be scaled back.

Yup, but what if your manager tell you give me money or we must relegate then?  In fans perspective it must be give.  What if it's your own money?  Any contingency plan you can do? 

Too long to quote.  The fat c*** won't look in this way.  Say the gamble paid off, the 60M won't go to his pocket as he publicly stated that this is Rafas.  However if the gamble failed Rafa won't be here and he has to bear the consequence.  Why would he do the gamble then?

Yup, but what if your manager tell you give me money or we must relegate then?  In fans perspective it must be give.  What if it's your own money?  Any contingency plan you can do? 

it's simple, you either sack the manager, or give him money to buy the player he needs.  what we are doing now is purely time-wasting. i'd rather give money to Pardew to buy players like Bent or Downing (who is at least a winger) rather than sticking with Obertan as our only winger FFS.

?

The asset is worth a hell of a lot less in the championship.  :lol: :lol:

besides, I think Ashley's perfect scenario is finishing about 15th every season.  Appearing on TV and getting smashed off all the top and middle sides, advertising SD on TV.

The problem with being happy at finishing 15th every season is, every other single club is not happy at standing still and will out spend you, forcing you down into the bottom 3.

Too long to quote.  The fat cunt won't look in this way.  Say the gamble paid off, the 60M won't go to his pocket as he publicly stated that this is Rafas.  However if the gamble failed Rafa won't be here and he has to bear the consequence.  Why would he do the gamble then?

You can never scale it back that's the history of the PL. You have to keep pace with the clubs around you (not Man C).

The net spend can be scaled back as the players you're able to shift will be of a higher value than the championship squad you started with.

What is this gamble?

The TV money I.e. The 60M you mention.  In most of the fans perspective it's earned.  In the fat cunt point of view it isn't.  It is spending before earning (which in fact hasn't put into our bank yet) and thus it is a gamble.  And by locking up the amount up, Ashley cost of relegation is covered.

Are you making this up? :lol:

So MA's strategy is all about preparing for failure against 99% of other owners who are preparing for success. Do you see when you look it like that it's either insane or a clever PR narrative to keep people wondering about intentions.

Damn it, I gotta say the last time, I am NOT defending for the fat cunt, okay?  I am just explaining what's the unrealistic part in most fans view, especially about the spending power we actually have, and pointing out in fat cunts head locking the future income up doesn't make sense for his own interest, okay?

FYI I am all for having an Abramovic for us.  That's the only way out.

What is this gamble?

The TV money I.e. The 60M you mention.  In most of the fans perspective it's earned.  In the fat c*** point of view it isn't.  It is spending before earning (which in fact hasn't put into our bank yet) and thus it is a gamble.  And by locking up the amount up, Ashley cost of relegation is covered.

So MA's strategy is all about preparing for failure against 99% of other owners who are preparing for success. Do you see when you look it like that it's either insane or a clever PR narrative to keep people wondering about intentions.

Why does it look strange to you?  We are saying once Rafa gone we are done.  The fat cunt definitely know he won't get another better manager so likely the result is done too.  Then tell me if Rafa tell the fat cunt money or die, should the fat cunt prepare for the worst for his own interest?

The net spend can be scaled back as the players you're able to shift will be of a higher value than the championship squad you started with.

Gotcha. Spurs, Everton and S'hampton kept pace by selling one or more of their best players a year.

Damn it, I gotta say the last time, I am NOT defending for the fat cunt, okay?  I am just explaining what's the unrealistic part in most fans view, especially about the spending power we actually have, and pointing out in fat cunts head locking the future income up doesn't make sense for his own interest, okay?

Your use of the word unrealistic is the problem here. What everyone is suggesting is very far from unrealistic given the circumstances (our recent promotion and shit team).

Ashley is unwilling to allow the club to do something absolutely realistic, that's basically the end of it.

What is this gamble?

The TV money I.e. The 60M you mention.  In most of the fans perspective it's earned.  In the fat c*** point of view it isn't.  It is spending before earning (which in fact hasn't put into our bank yet) and thus it is a gamble.  And by locking up the amount up, Ashley cost of relegation is covered.

Why does it look strange to you?  We are saying once Rafa gone we are done.  The fat cunt definitely know he won't get another better manager so likely the result is done too.  Then tell me if Rafa tell the fat cunt money or die, should the fat cunt prepare for the worst for his own interest?

There is no gamble if you have a World Class manager who just needs 2/3 players to stabilize. The gamble is only in not investing hence us all scratching our heads in here.

What is market place price for a club sponsorship anyway. You can argue its a quite high due to exposure.

As far as I know, kit sponsorship should be the most expensive.  I really doubt our club sponsorship could be more than what we got from northern rock wonga 888 etc.

:lol:

Sean, listen to the points rather than trying to win an argument, of your own making. Ashley is not a 'sugar daddy' is not going to take a loss. The Sports Direct shit-smear across the stadium isn't going to make-up 40 million.

Keep telling yourself that then if it keeps you happy. Where has 40 million came from anyway? I've never mentioned a figure.

SD is a toxic brand it should appear nowhere in the stadium or anything associated with the club. This alone is probably costing us other revenue with reg to advertising and marketing. No brand wants to be partnered with a brand that has slave workers and a downmarket image. You're not going to have BMW on the technical area seats with SD as the main image.

it's simple, you either sack the manager, or give him money to buy the player he needs.  what we are doing now is purely time-wasting. i'd rather give money to Pardew to buy players like Bent or Downing (who is at least a winger) rather than sticking with Obertan as our only winger FFS.

?

Loves Pardew and Ashley and seems to have something against Rafa?  :idiot2:

It's really not. I'd be happy with someone who wanted the best for the club and was prepared to try to grow the club, not scale it back and sabotage it.

Guest neesy111

Ashley seems to want to sabotage his own investment so can anyone explain why he does this ?

For the LOL's to the daft geordies.

Ashley seems to want to sabotage his own investment so can anyone explain why he does this ?

he'll never make a loss on the toon - there'll always be a buyer out there.

in the meantime its free SD advertising.

The guy is a classic for thinking he knows best and surrounding himself with cheap yes men. He's also a gambler, but when it comes to Newcastle there's no value to him to finish high up the table and spend to get there, it's about spending the least and just surviving. That is where the profit is coupled with pumping free and global Sports Direct branding down our throats.

You have to remember that Mike Ashley isn't a sports fans in the slightest. He doesn't think in terms of fans dreaming of winning things or being excited by signing top players and trying to play top football. He just wants to keep the free global advertising money train going in this league and make profit on selling on cheap players.

To us under funding your team is essentially shitting on your fan base and hopes for survival or more, to Mike Ashley it's the thrill of knowing better than others and finding a crafty way to stay up on the cheap regardless of how shit the football gets or how much it tramples on the very essence of supporting a football club.

A sane football fan will never understand Mike Ashley. A greedy, egotistical, selfish business parasite would be high fiving him on a job well done.

The guy is a classic for thinking he knows best and surrounding himself with cheap yes men. He's also a gambler, but when it comes to Newcastle there's no value to him to finish high up the table and spend to get there, it's about spending the least and just surviving. That is where the profit is coupled with pumping free and global Sports Direct branding down our throats.

You have to remember that Mike Ashley isn't a sports fans in the slightest. He doesn't think in terms of fans dreaming of winning things or being excited by signing top players and trying to play top football. He just wants to keep the free global advertising money train going in this league and make profit on selling on cheap players.

To us under funding your team is essentially shitting on your fan base and hopes for survival or more, to Mike Ashley it's the thrill of knowing better than others and finding a crafty way to stay up on the cheap regardless of how shit the football gets or how much it tramples on the very essence of supporting a football club.

A sane football fan will never understand Mike Ashley. A greedy, egotistical, selfish business parasite would be high fiving him on a job well done.

tenor.gif

Absolutely spot on. When we were all celebrating winning the league a couple of months ago because of the achievement, he'll have been wanking himself silly that we finished in the top two without having to spend anything in January.