Norwich City 3-2 Newcastle United - post match depression from page 42

Disco

Scored 7 goals all season away from home and we now need to score at least 2 to avoid relegation. Good luck with that.

Which moron gave away the free kick? We're experts at conceding from that area, mainly because other clubs have players that can take decent free kicks.

Scored 7 goals all season away from home and we now need to score at least 2 to avoid relegation. Good luck with that.

Which moron gave away the free kick? We're experts at conceding from that area, mainly because other clubs have players that can take decent free kicks.

Tiote.

It's not over yet, like. A point here isn't relegation as long as other results go our way. I mean, I think we're going down, but I don't think it's a sure thing yet.

Lose and will be 6 points behind Norwich. Where do you expect us to claw those back from and hope Norwich fucks up?

Guest reefatoon

At least when we do go down we can shift all these useless c***s who think they are better than they are. Not one of them I would want to keep.

Can't wait to be sending out Taylor, Colback and Rivière every week.

What difference would it make? They are all shit you daft cunt.

And attack the ball in the air, yet another thing we aren't capable of.

It's not over yet, like. A point here isn't relegation as long as other results go our way. I mean, I think we're going down, but I don't think it's a sure thing yet.

Lose and will be 6 points behind Norwich. Where do you expect us to claw those back from and hope Norwich fucks up?

Did you miss the bit where I mentioned getting a point?

i'm disgusted at our lack of fight yet again, its so much like the last time we went down, my only hope is we take the scum with us, its all ive got left.

switching off , had enough, why bother cos them kunts don't, its the players, the non trying fuckers

darlo  great

anita  not anything

taylor  fuck me

mbemba  lost

janmatt  ok

shelvey  useless

sissoko    sulking

gini        still on the bus as usual

townsend  nothing

tiote    trying

cisse      given nothing

sound familiar??

Tiote.

Cheers. Sums his half up, could have been sent off early on for that ridiculous tackle through the back of the Norwich player.

At least when we do go down we can shift all these useless c***s who think they are better than they are. Not one of them I would want to keep.

Can't wait to be sending out Taylor, Colback and Rivière every week.

What difference would it make? They are all shit you daft cunt.

:spit:  :thup:

Lose and will be 6 points behind Norwich. Where do you expect us to claw those back from and hope Norwich f***s up?

Did you miss the bit where I mentioned getting a point?

Owh aye. We get a point. We'll be three points behind them. If we can't beat these lots, who do you expect to roll over for us?