The Wrestling Thread - #MeTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not really kept up with the graps since being a kid, but dipped into it the other night for a laugh.

Chris Jericho seems to have aged like wine.

He's genuinely one of the GOAT's. Always been a fan, way back to Y2J in 99/00 through to AEW. He's even been great as a colour commentator with Schiavone taking the lead.

Guest Carrick18

Not really kept up with the graps since being a kid, but dipped into it the other night for a laugh.

Chris Jericho seems to have aged like wine.

He's genuinely one of the GOAT's. Always been a fan, way back to Y2J in 99/00 through to AEW. He's even been great as a colour commentator with Schiavone taking the lead.

Aye, it was lovely to hear Tony on the microphone. Took me back to Saturday nights watching TNT on the Sky box.

I'd never heard much of Fozzy either, but that entrance has a good kick to it. The bump with the golf buggy seemed horrific mind.

Last night's Dark Side of the Ring was on Owen Hart's death.

I knew the show went on but I had no idea his fall broke some of the ring and his blood was still on the canvas.

Such a sad ending for Owen. He was good enough in the ring to not require a stupid gimmick dropped on him by Russo.

No spoilers please

Fuck sake man :lol:

Obviously already known but it did really bring home that Vince McMahon & Kevin Dunn are pieces of shit and sociopaths..

I'm with Jim Cornette - Kevin Dunn is an arsehole, not to mention being pretty rubbish at his job. I'll never forgive him for fucking up Edge's entrance at the Rumble and completely missing his first spear.

I was watching that live, was about 2am in the morning and had school the next day. Remember being proper knackered for History class on a Monday morning once a month that year.

Couldn't believe it like, totally surreal.

This is one for the Pet Hates thread :lol:

I used to watch most WWF PPV's live at the time, didn't watch this one live for some reason.

Used to get to school for 8.30am for a quick 30 mins of surfing the net, and was probably the most shocked I've been in my life, when I clicked the results, and saw what had happened. Horrendous.

I don't understand how the authorities/police didn't close the event down immediately. A person died. How was that event allowed to continue?

I would guess informing 16,500 people in the arena that night that Hart had passed away would have potential to cause uproar and a bigger problem for the police and security to handle than just letting it run.