Jump to content

The Wrestling Thread - #MeTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Recommended Posts

On 02/10/2021 at 18:24, BlueStar said:

New Dark Side of the Ring

 

 

 

One of the most enjoyable this season for me. Maybe because it's an area I didn't know a great deal about other than having seen a few clips of matches. I was surprised to see Terry Funk talking. I guess those interviews were done a while back though.

 

 

Edited by O Neill

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, samptime29 said:

Really good AEW Dynamite show. Great opener, and great ladder match. Glad Hangman is back, he is my favourite.

 

I knew I was completely in on AEW when I actually raged a little at the Shida-Deeb finish.

 

Great show overall last night and looking forward to Hangman's challenge despite knowing never seeing his work outside of this one match.

 

I'm entirely new from checking out Punk's arrival out of curiosity and ironically he's one of the things I'm most tired of right now - do we really need his entrance every week and mostly empty platitudes promo just telling fans how happy he is to be back wrestling? Or am I just being a killjoy? :lol:

 

 

Edited by wormy

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, O Neill said:

One of the most enjoyable this season for me. Maybe because it's an area I didn't know a great deal about other than having seen a few clips of matches. I was surprised to see Terry Funk talking. I guess those interviews were done a while back though.

 

 

 

 

I was shocked to see a headline that it drew a record low number of viewers across all three seasons. I found it one of the most intriguing episodes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, wormy said:

 

I was shocked to see a headline that it drew a record low number of viewers across all three seasons. I found it one of the most intriguing episodes. 

 

I suppose that kind of episode appeals more to the wrestling fan. I would imagine episodes with bigger, more well-known names in America, would draw higher numbers of viewers? Suspect the Plane Ride From Hell episode likely did well, even though there wasn't much 'new' information in the episode.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, O Neill said:

 

I suppose that kind of episode appeals more to the wrestling fan. I would imagine episodes with bigger, more well-known names in America, would draw higher numbers of viewers? Suspect the Plane Ride From Hell episode likely did well, even though there wasn't much 'new' information in the episode.

 

True. Found it hard to concentrate on the plane ride from hell purely because they were just repeating everything I read either online or even maybe in Power Slam as a 13 year old. :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...