Wrestling

KaKa

But seriously, this could be a great move to hand HOOK Danhausen's in-ring debut if played right. Shock those that don't know him when it turns out he's not entirely a joke and can actually go in the ring.

Liked Danhausen before AEW but not feeling the trying to curse people all the time.

Stick to the Blimps and bags of human money.

FTR was always going to be great and didn't disappoint. Would love to see Dax go on and win it although I think that'll be a stretch. Hopefully he at least gets one more win though.

Wardlow/Archer.. Damn. I know Archer can go but was great to see Wardlow show he's got more in his locker that we're yet to see. That guy is a made man right now. 

Gutted for Shida. Really wanted her to win the rubber match. But hopefully we actually get a storyline of substance for Rosa with Deeb. I'm unreasonably pissed off at the airtime Britt is still getting compared to the new Champion that dethroned her. And don't get me started on the women's qualifiers for the Owen Cup being utterly pointless vets v jobbers in comparison to the men's which is actually putting some matches up that I can't call.

Ladder match itself was meh but glad for Scorpio. Hopefully he actually has a good run now. Think that's enough of the hot potato now they've erased Cody as the shortest reign and only three time champion. :lol:

Really enjoyable Rampage. Only complaint is them doing Willow Nightingale like that. One pounce and doesn't even get a tag in!?

Give me a tag team of Danhausen thinking he's cursing people but it's just because Hook is behind him scaring them.

• 2 weeks later...

Anything TNT Title-based can officially fuck off. I refuse to believe they have any clue what they're trying to achieve there. 

As someone who found AEW during Miro's reign, this past half year of bollocks is obscenely bad. 

Really enjoyed Dynamite and Rampage. Had 8 good to very good matches over 2 shows, thought the MJF/Wardlow and Jericho angles were both a lot of a fun.

I agree on TNT title. The booking hasn't been great tbh. AEW is clearly my favourite but they sometimes do have a dud of a storyline. Overall though AEW is very good.

Loving forward to the PPV in Vegas sold 14K tickets. And the big LA debut the Wed after also sold around 14K tickets. Just wish they would announce a UK tour. Missus doesn't watch wrestling but likes live events. Go out, meal, few drinks, then few more drinks at wrestling. Always fun for her. A London trip we can see other friends when down there for weekend.

Howay get it booked Tony!

Saw a video of him running the ropes with Jay Lethal recently, and with the obvious Andrade link I'm terrified he's actually going to make it back on to tv through AEW. Hope I'm wrong and it's just some indie dates but I seem to recall some mutterings of him making an appearance before the plane ride from hell DSOTR episode reminded everyone of his past.

Posted (edited)

The-Wrestler-Review.jpg

Actually sure it will be fine but not sure who actually wants to see it.

Edited by Slim