Reds vs. Blues - the eternal war

JB

Yours isn't as funny as him calling himself vaginal fluid excretions, though.

What I find funnier is that I have never heard anyone say it irl and haven't seen it written since about 1975. I thought it was obsolescent. Now that's a fucking good word.

I can meet up pre-match lunchtime and watch the match if anyone interested. Might have to nip away for a few hours (TBC) after match but could meet back up for the back end of the night.

I can meet up pre-match lunchtime and watch the match if anyone interested. Might have to nip away for a few hours (TBC) after match but could meet back up for the back end of the night.

Unsurprisingly, I am.

I'm going to need confirmation this is on by early afternoon. Just a bit of a nightmare at work having this Saturday off and next for Villa. Ideally would work a few hours tomorrow morning before the toon match.

Can't believe we are scrapping around for 10 heads even with open invitations for ringers :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happening Saturday 30th April 10am-11am, 5-a-side at Gateshead Powerleague (Dunston Pitz), same as the last Lockwood Cup. Newcastle lose to Alan Pardew’s Crystal Palace that afternoon so want to fit times around that. The usual drinks will be happening after.

Teams

Reds

JB

heza09

Slim

BrettNUFC

Neesy

Blues

LFEE

M4

Optimistic Nut (traitor)

LFEE's ringer

Heza's ringer

Bring £4.50 to pay for the pitch and wear trainers.

http://i.imgur.com/wUe4WIo.jpg