Rimworld

Fatwax

• 2 weeks later...

Dry is fine. Lots of mod ideas were integrated into 1.1 anyway. ShareTheLoad and HaulToStack are nice for early game though and not gamebreaking.

One thing to call out is ground affordance - if you colonize a marshy/jungle area there will be weak ground where you can't place certain heavy (stone) walls or flooring

For example my main hall has unfloorable areas

6e0zl4h.png

zooming out a little further and toggling the affordance tool I see I should have built around it.

LUDcJfu.png

Tool toggle is located bottom right, top row, middle icon.

SPuNU2o.png

• 2 weeks later...

I just can't, it looks like a 50p indie game.

Then it produces 'sentences' like this...

I keep trying to make a chill brewery/drug farm but I blink twice and my shirt is made of human skin and everyone is bummed because dinner used to be named Phil.

But i've been stung before with Mike's love in of a game that just turns out to be utter tripe  :lol:

:lol: I don't even see how it looks anymore. I just see where the bullshit is gonna emerge from. You won't ever enjoy a second of it but occasionally you'll lean back like "HOW the fuck did we make it out of that?!" or "Fucking KNEW it'd be an infestation. Fucking KNEW it." or "STOP EATING ALL THE FOOD KAREN YOU BITCH" or "You wouldn't have lung cancer if you didn't smoke all the fucking weed we're making you simple fuck. Oh, you want surgery? I fucking bet."

It will absolutely ruin several actual real life adult days. You'll deadass review your life like "Why am I pissed off? Oh, my rimworld corn blighted right before winter and now we're absolutely fucked. Right."

life's not all about flashy graphics and big budget game houses dokko

That's like saying life isn't all about pussy and alcohol.

You're five days in crash landed on a planet and Randy sends a pack of 8 manhunting yorkshire terriers and you have to start making choices you won't like and learning a lot about yourself :lol:

:lol: I don't even see how it looks anymore. I just see where the bullshit is gonna emerge from. You won't ever enjoy a second of it but occasionally you'll lean back like "HOW the fuck did we make it out of that?!" or "Fucking KNEW it'd be an infestation. Fucking KNEW it." or "STOP EATING ALL THE FOOD KAREN YOU BITCH" or "You wouldn't have lung cancer if you didn't smoke all the fucking weed we're making you simple fuck. Oh, you want surgery? I fucking bet."

It will absolutely ruin several actual real life adult days. You'll deadass review your life like "Why am I pissed off? Oh, my rimworld corn blighted right before winter and now we're absolutely fucked. Right."

I get less tolerable in old age with problems like this.

All that said, imagine how good the game would be with great graphics?

All that said, imagine how good the game would be with great graphics?

The graphics are fantastic.

life's not all about flashy graphics and big budget game houses dokko

That's like saying life isn't all about pussy and alcohol.

You're five days in crash landed on a planet and Randy sends a pack of 8 manhunting yorkshire terriers and you have to start making choices you won't like and learning a lot about yourself :lol:

It sounds great if i'm honest. I'm worried i don;t get it like you lot.  :lol: