Rimworld

Fatwax

[emoji38] Dude, I've got a mod that let's me grow building materials, and there's this shit called hellbud. If you touch enough of it you die. I ain't picking that.

Plus the breweries, the quarry, the salt mines.

Listen, you do you and I do me. And yes it's a coincidence that all the slaves tend to be white.

buy (or make, I think with prosthetics mod) JoyWire brain implants and install them is the real answer imo. yeah the -20% consciousness buff makes them a bit worse at things but it's free happy labor after that.

Anyway here's mine.

Throne room is good. Detached royal sleeping quarters just under it.

I always have a bullshit flower garden (walled area, left of center bottom) so people are constantly planting and replanting to get better at plants. Also randomly 'cut plants'ing a 30x30 area of wilderness in the beginning to help with bumping the skill up .

KK6jGnG.jpg

get your colonies out for the lads. perim goes reet round obv, but couldnt screenshot it all.

U7vJqJL.png

did you enable dev mode and 'clear 20x20 area' the whole map? :lol:

I've never dabbled in dev mode. Does it let me fuck with map things?

This is all from hard work and dead colonists, thomas.

hv6v06h.png

Core/Royalty - core gameplay + DLC

Harmony and Hugslib - common libraries used by a ton of mods.

Return of the Refugee - gives you heads up as to refugee capabilities before you accept psycopathic pyros into your quaint outpost

VGP Vegetable Garden & VGP Xtra Trees and Flowers - more things to grow for a prettier, healthier colony.

QualityBuilder - will rebuild a bed/chair/whatever until a certain level of quality.

Share The Load - in vanilla only the pawn building something can deliver materials to the blueprint. this lets multiple people feed into it, reducing construction time.

Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 - just more pawn variety.

Expanded Prosthetics and Organs - build WestWorld esque tissue printers and the like, more limbs and organs to be able to replace without harvesting them from prisoners etc.

Haul to Stack - pawns will fill up a stack of stackable items before starting another stack. keeps your stockpiling zones clean. really ridiculous this isn't core functionality tbh.

Better Workbench Management - allows you to share workbills between multiple benches, and link them so when one changes the other one will too

it's one area where I diverge significantly from popular - and probably intended - gameplay :lol: I try to play this to build a utopian base instead of grim survival in a space hellworld kind of thing. never resorted to cannibalism and human leather, never will.

also fire can only jump 2 squares, so if you have to go with wooden walls, expand the roofed area 3 squares out so nothing grows underneath to catch fire when dry thunderstorms and bullshit happen. Or put 3 squares worth of stone/steel flooring in

dUh7l4P.png

Anyone else find toxic fallout a nice change of pace? all the wildlife dies so no manhunters, raids don't really happen. mechanoids might drop in but that's no different than usual you don't really engage them in open battle. as long as you've got enough pemmican life's good.

Anyone else find toxic fallout a nice change of pace? all the wildlife dies so no manhunters, raids don't really happen. mechanoids might drop in but that's no different than usual you don't really engage them in open battle. as long as you've got enough pemmican life's good.

One of my mods has this shit where an enemy group bomb you and you gradually get sicker and sicker regardless of whether or not you go outside. :lol: All the food spoils and everyone gets deathly ill. Haven't gotten past it.

Wtf I was just MINING my own business and there’s a fuckin room with monster fucks in. The fuck is this. Paused the game and walked away. I don’t want to die.

Welcome to Rimworld.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

You almost always fails... its just how.