Rimworld

Fatwax

Wtf I was just MINING my own business and there’s a fuckin room with monster fucks in. The fuck is this. Paused the game and walked away. I don’t want to die.

You'll get a warning usually. "Ancient Danger". Fuck off from ancient dangers asap.

wey i thought i made a class move chucking a few molotovs in there, but then a bunch of dudes with assault rifles just fucking apparated or some shit. noped out and loaded my most recent save :lol:

(then tactically merk'd them on the re-play)

Running an android protagonist cannibal save atm. Installed a ton of mods, one of which appears to be psychological. So I can build exploding slave collars and shock collars.

The people I enslave and put the collars on all appear to get massive amounts of PTSD and anxiety from the experience. They're not the best slaves.

I imagine eating their friends as nutrient paste isn't helping much either. :dontknow:

[emoji38] Slavery is a massive hassle. Joywired them and put them on a daily regimen of ambrosia and smoke leaf. Nope. Still sending their mates out into the field to pick up their headless bodies.

Android saves are fucking dumb. :lol:

They never sleep, and if you can provide a place for them to plug in and charge, they never eat.

They can't get sick, so after a raid I can just be like "Consume body" and they'll eat the fucker straight raw meat and convert that to energy.

Trying to capture someone that's a body purist so I can scoop their brain out and put them in a robot body to see how they like it.

• 5 weeks later...

kept playing it actually.

The building was an eclipse generator so I was learning to live in total darkness and not look at the death building to the south.

Eventually got raided and the idiots were armed to the teeth with EMP weapons. they disable the mech cluster, I wipe them out, then wipe out the cluster.

stupidest goddamn thing I've ever seen.

• 3 weeks later...

it's one of those super long 4 star quests you get right at the beginning. basically host the emperor for like 12 days. a big ass raid - mech, pirate, hostile tribe etc - occurs daily while he's there. it was pain. but I'm happy with how it ended.

I completed it a few times with building a shuttle to the stars in the past, haven’t done this yet. I tried to host the king very early on for a laugh, he died within minutes and my solitary colonist stole his clothes so he’s poncing around with a crown and royal robes on an ice sheet.

• 2 months later...