Rimworld

Fatwax

Why is this not just named 'Survival Space Dorm' at this point :lol: Need to make an ice luge + kegstand furniture types and a popped collar 'Chad' tribe [edit: Broskis By The River] that only raids your stash+beer fridge.

* Hunters will no longer hunt without a ranged weapon.

* Debuffed fists.

* Debuffed corn a bit.

* Chance to spring known traps is reduced from 2.5% to 0.4%.

* Friendly fire chances reduced by 60% for fly-by shots (shots that miss and land in the cell with a pawn have the same chance to hit as before).

That hunter thing. Thank you. I get that it's my fault. I do. But sometimes in the midst of trying to fix the 50,000 things currently broken with my colony I'll target a muffalo to hunt and some new kid I haven't micromanaged yet goes out and tries to shank it.

Fists and Corn were too powerful. Colonists killing themselves on traps was insanely stupid. And the FF thing is great. Good patch. Solid B+.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This game is the fucking devil.

:lol: The drugs addition is good for making cash, but good lord, all the lung surgeries and smokeleaf binges. I don't even think about letting them near the coke.

This game is the fucking devil.

:lol: The drugs addition is good for making cash, but good lord, all the lung surgeries and smokeleaf binges. I don't even think about letting them near the coke.

my pets keep becoming alcoholics :lol: I'm too lazy to set up their restriction zone

:lol: I've got a guy caravaning our drugs to neighboring cities. He came back stressed so I figured a little flake was an ample reward.

He got addicted immediately. :lol:

I knew it was a mistake when I saw the little crack pipe smoking animation. "Ah, shit."

:lol: I've got a guy caravaning our drugs to neighboring cities. He came back stressed so I figured a little flake was an ample reward.

I knew it was a mistake when I saw the little crack pipe smoking animation. "Ah, shit."

To be fair I've heard that crack is pretty moreish. I'm considering destroying my colony, I think I'll go by introducing Luciferium to a few colonists and watch as they go completely insane when the limited stocks run out :lol:

To be fair I've heard that crack is pretty moreish. I'm considering destroying my colony, I think I'll go by introducing Luciferium to a few colonists and watch as they go completely insane when the limited stocks run out :lol:

:lol: I hook my best people on crack and even I won't keep luciferium in the camp.

:lol: I hook my best people on crack and even I won't keep luciferium in the camp.

:lol:

Damn it Mike, try it. Tell me what happens. I'm scared to do it.

:lol: Ended up having to kill the guy.

Did he lose his mind and try to murder everyone, or did you take him down before it want too far?

He was already pretty messed up with a go juice or wakeup addiction, so I figured one more can't hurt, right? We were all out of go juice, and he was doing fine with the lucifer, although I didn't see any benefit to it re: performance and whatnot. He just went ballistic from withdrawal and general malaise and beat the absolute fuck out of my warden. Got him downed and in the hospital and just euthanized him.

I've still got loads of pills sat in his room, just hoping the dogs don't get a hold of them. I've had three dogs OD on cocaine this time. :lol: The dogs are like rockstars.

:lol: Ended up having to kill the guy.

Did he lose his mind and try to murder everyone, or did you take him down before it want too far?

He was already pretty messed up with a go juice or wakeup addiction, so I figured one more can't hurt, right? We were all out of go juice, and he was doing fine with the lucifer, although I didn't see any benefit to it re: performance and whatnot. He just went ballistic from withdrawal and general malaise and beat the absolute fuck out of my warden. Got him downed and in the hospital and just euthanized him.

I've still got loads of pills sat in his room, just hoping the dogs don't get a hold of them. I've had three dogs OD on cocaine this time. :lol: The dogs are like rockstars.

Shit, I didn't know animals could take drugs. I wander what a thrumbo going through lucifarium withdrawal would look like :lol:

:lol: I wonder what a non-gamer would think if they read this page.

I did like this guy's approach. He decided to play as a cannibal couple in the arctic. Apparently the game wants you to have more people, so it started dropping loads of escape pods...and the survivors could just take them apart for food and body parts: