Rimworld

Fatwax

Colony is running like a treat at the moment. 100% got the tribe system fully working.

Two manhunter polar bears appeared, downed all of the colonists who then bled out in the harsh winter snow.

Guest Open_C

No shit :shifty:  dug four or five holes then had to go to bed exhausted and didn't immediately think, 'man, I can't wait to dig more holes the next game day'?

:lol: I can't believe the guy that starts the game in a cubicle can't dig a fucking hole.

Tommy'll be growing massive pumpkins and fermenting sunflower honey in no time.

I think they've nerfed mountain bases a lot in recent updates like. Used to be basically invisible if you dug a into a valley with good choke points once over.

• 2 weeks later...

Started a game with a lone adventurer. I had to wait a cold 5 hours before a wanderer joined.

5 goddamn hours. The guy who joined was an assassin who literally could do nothing but shoot a gun (not provided).

My best colony so far was ruined after I went back on my decision to not let anyone new in.  :lol: Saved a raider from death, nursed him to health then he upset everyone in the colony, because he went crazy from having no clothes. This caused one of my colonists to f*** off in a huff, naked guy had a breakdown and just ate food, threw up then lay around. Big fire then started only two colonists to put it out. Both died in the fire.  :lol: Raider was eventually left to die alone.

My best colony so far was ruined after I went back on my decision to not let anyone new in.  :lol: Saved a raider from death, nursed him to health then he upset everyone in the colony, because he went crazy from having no clothes. This caused one of my colonists to f*** off in a huff, naked guy had a breakdown and just ate food, threw up then lay around. Big fire then started only two colonists to put it out. Both died in the fire.  :lol: Raider was eventually left to die alone.

Have you had an infestation yet? That's harrowing.